A couple had their dog film their wedding :D Would you have your pet film yours?

So this couple decided that their dog would do a great job at filiming their wedding lol! The dog used a GoPro cammera :D

I think it was such a cute idea <3

Would you let your pet film your wedding? I definitely would!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I saw that! but I would not do that. Photos and films of a wedding are your memories for life I want good ones if I ever get married.

• I think the dog's perspective is a quite good memory!

• Yes, It is a good memory. Maybe that as well as having it professionally done as well!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm afraid my horse would not understand the concept of what's happening. He'd be like, "YAY GRASS!"

What Guys Said 5

• Cute idea. . . for about 45 seconds. You won't have a second chance to go back and video all the things the dog misses.

• well I wouldn't have a problem with a dog being one of the cameras.

• Yeah, but I'd also want a legit film as well. The dog one is just for happy purposes :')

• ... I... I hate them.

... I hate them all.

But seriously, cute idea 8)

• If it's less expensive, why not!

What Girls Said 8

• Lol! It was an original idea and I loved it! And I loved the fact that their dog had an important role on the wedding :D

• omg sure! that'd b so cute hehe :D

• I saw that! I totally want to do that with my dog now.

• Nope. Kitty wouldn't like that.

• hell no. no pets allowed.

• I love the idea, and I think it's sweet and original. That being said, however, I wouldn't have my pet film my wedding because he either is all over the place or really close to people... and usually ramming his nose in their crotches. We wouldn't get very good footage.

• White people are weird. They carry their dogs in a stroller or on their back, but then they put their children on a leash
    http://i.imgur.com/S577bed.jpg

• My dog is basically a cat meaning it keeps to itself and sleeps all day, so no. :)