What do I do in my situation?

I've been having an affair for a month with my girlfriend, despite being married. I went to tell my wife about my affair, then she confessed something. she's have had an affair with a single man, that she calls her boyfriend.

I don't know whether to feel guilty for cheating or angry that my wife has been cheating.

I don't know what to do with my girlfriend and my wife doesn't know what to do with her boyfriend.

we have fought over this and said things like "my girlfriend is prettier", " my boyfriend is more muscular/hotter "

none of us have kids.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you guys have an open relationship? Do you love each other? Maybe you should end things and go to your own affairs.

Most Helpful Guy

• 4 some! But seriously you need to answer to yourself, why did you cheat on her? What was missing from your relationship with your wife? And she needs to do the same , and you need to decide whether you want to try to fix the wrongs or divorce. Good luck!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• You have no kids then divorce it's pretty Fucking simple bro. Your both cheaters, some dudes going balls deep I'm your wife. What if gets her pregnant? You can't trust her roll out get a divorce

• You are a MAN she is a whore. I would never confess to my wife about my cheating. I am cheating on my current partner for over 4 years and trust me women lie a lot.

• I'd get divorced, personally.

• Have you told her about your affair? You should. Then you have to decide with her. That's not for us to say. Only you know if you still love her or not.

• I did and she told me about hers

• Then the rest is up to you two. You two have to decide what y'all want. I don't know if you two still love each other or not. That's something you two have to find out.