How can a couples know them better by arranged marriage? How can the 2 strangers can have happy sex life?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess they'd just have to learn to love each other. learn everything about one another and become best friends. then work your way up I suppose.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they cannot know, I don't believe in that logic, in some cultures, some countries elders believe in that system of arranged marriage, arranged marriage is fine if done out of the will of the two parties concerned but then I don't believe in the logic that they can get know each other better by arranged marriage only.

What Girls Said 1

• arranged marriage even if common is not really a good thing because the person is not free to choose their life partner.. and they "learn" about each other... that won't necessarily have a positive outcome.. but to each their own

What Guys Said 1