Are you willing to wait till marriage to have sex?

• I'm a virgin. I'm saving myself for my future husband/wife.
  • I'm a virgin. I'm not saving myself till marriage.
  • I'm not a virgin. If my partner wanted to wait till marriage, I wouldn't mind.
  • I'm not a virgin. If my partner wanted to wait till marriage, I would mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a virgin (or single).

Assuming i were single, and my partner was a virgin, i would be willing to wait till marriage for intercourse, but not for other things.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person. If we were together awhile and I found out that they aren't someone I'd want to spend my life with then I wouldn't stay for that. I get the whole point of dating is to find a perfect partner, but I see it more as one specific person designated to be an outlet for emotion. They get your love, and you get theirs, and if it doesn't work out whatever, cry for awhile and move on. However if we had been together awhile and they were my everything by that point, of course I would wait for them

What Guys Said 24

• Girls don't realise that sex seals the connection to be able to communicate without using words. Without this then a relationship ends up like an escalater without an up or down. x

• I'm a girl and I totally agree. If you don't connect during sexual acts, or if it seems too awkward, you're probably better off friends.

• If my partner wanted me to wait, I wouldn't mind it. I'm not really sure if I'm virgin or not though, due to some 'ambiguities' about my past! :P

• Voted A.

I'm waiting for marriage, And I'm more than proud about the fact that I'm able to control my desires in these times where it's really hard to do so.

• I'm a virgin but not isn't planning to wait until marriage, just until I love/trust her and she feels the same.

• I'm not a virgin and I will not wait.

• Once upon a time, society made it so people would wait until marriage, and society worked to make sure marriages would last.

Now, the exact opposite.

Why would any man wait until marriage... or even legally wed, in the morals and laws of today? He has literally no reason!

• No, it's a complete deal breaker.

• I never want to get married and I never want to have sex as well. I am not interested in doing either of these things.

• if she's a virgin id have no problem with that. if not then she's got about six hours.

• I see no purpose in waiting. Our relationship should be about our relationship, not legal pacts.

• I'll wait.

• If I even do get married, then yes. I'm saving myself for marriage. But that is a HUGE "if".

• i ask god forgiveness again and now im a virgin again but only till tonight (that logic :) ) But no im not a virgin <3

• I have no problem with the notion, given that i'll eventually be able to get married.

• No I wouldn't be cool with waiting at all

• I'm not a virgin anymore and while I'm willing to give her lots of time until she's ready, I don't see the point in waiting for marriage.
    I'm not religious and marriage isn't something very important to me... either I'm together with a girl I want to live together for the rest of my life and have kids or not. if I'm married or not changes the taxes and else not much else for me

• I am a virgin waiting for marriage and the right girl

• Voted A.. I'm virgin and I'll wait till marriage to have sex Coz i'm muslim ^_^ <3

• No, I am not. I'm a selfish brat.

• who the fuck even cares.

I want an F16.

• so what was your answer to this question bumbles?

• Yeah sorry I'm not waiting nor marrying anyone that I may not be compatible with

• Being Muslim, so voted A

• I'm a virgin and saving myself for marriage
    I wish to marry soon but don't see it happening.

What Girls Said 15

• NOOOOOO WAYYYYYY!

Not gonna happen. I'm a virgin but I definitely wouldn't wait such a long time to have sexy times with my lover. I personally don't see the point in waiting. But to each their own.

A guy who's saving himself for marriage would definitely be a huge NO NO for me. Dealbreaker.

• Sex, is too good to keep away from.

I wouldn't wait until marriage.

What if you never get married?

Then you're a virgin for life.

I only live once... so I'll make the best of it.
    I thoroughly enjoy sex, so I wouldn't wait many years to have it.
    Once you get a taste of it, and it's great then it's hard abstaining from it.

• I wouldn't wait. Since sex for me helps me know if me and the guy will be a good match. The love I have for a guy is what adds to my sex drive. So if I don't truly love them then sex isn't going to be fun and boring as hell. Which I found that out even if you think you love a guy. Having sex ends up proving other wise.

With my current boyfriend it's the first time that I had ever gotten to know a guy over a perverted joke. Which he's turned out to be the best guy I have ever dated. Which now i'm curious if there could be a study about that. The more sexually compatible people are the better the relationship and mental compatibility is.*rushes off to google and see*

• That's a long time. I wouldn't be willing to wait. If I like the dude, I wouldn't mind giving it up.

• Well I am not a virgin anymore but I would still date a virgin but most virgins want a virgin partner.

• Too late. 😳

• I don't mind waiting for a relationship, for the right person but I won't wait till marriage.

• Nooo I don t want to😭😭😭

• Waiting till marriage.

• I am not waiting.

• I don't want to ever get married so it would be a long ass time. No thank you.

• I'm not getting married... So no

• I am not a virgin

• im waiting