Am I a feminist for forcing my husband to sit while he pees (this prevents him from peeing on the toilet-seat like the caveman he truly is)?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is why people raise the seat

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but it just shows ur an unreasonable control freak...

What Guys Said 26

• No, if you were a real hard-core feminist you would learn to pee standing up!!!

• Yes, you are. You shouldn't force a man to sit where he pees. Guys pee standing up. If they needed to shit ("poop"), then he'll sit. But otherwise, we mostly pee. If he makes a mess, he should clean it up. That's where it ends.

• its more comfortable and lazy to just sit on the damn thing anyway i dont see what the big deal is, you know how annoying it is to aim when you wake up hard as a rock?

and unlike most guys i will take care of a mess myself but still
    if you need to "force" him you got the wrong husband
    or he got the wrong wife
    also if you feel powerful about it or you are degrading him with the term "caveman"
    then.. ya.. no... that's not healthy

• no you´re a cleanly regular person with totally reasonable expectations. it´s not "feminist" to hate pee splasing everywhere :D

• That's why guys RAISE THE DAMN SEAT.

• No that makes you his mum

• No. I wouldn't blame him for it though, aiming is harder than you'd think :P He could just raise the toilet seat though. That and pratice his aim a little. :)
    After he's peed, is he just leaving the pee there on the toilet seat? xD

• LMFAO wowww

• Feminist no a bitch perhaps. You refer to you're husband as a "cave Man lol... What the hell do you want him to be? He is a man let him be a man.

• Well FORCING anyone to do anything is just asking for trouble.

He should lift the toilet seat like every other man out there. The fact he pees on the seat shows disrespect to you.

• Lol, im glad you have a trained husband, i heard they are in great demand.

• Oh I wish you were my wife I'd pee ALL OVER THE SEAT if you tried to do that to me.
    Don't be a control freak... It's not right Mkay?

• No but it surely makes your husband a sissy!

• You go girl.

• You can't force him to do that!

• I'm fucking done.

• No but your husband is a mangina try peeing standing up its fun

• Why not let him doing how he likes and let him clean it when needed?

• Dude he's a bitch for agreeing to this I'd tell you to fuck off

• Well shit...

• This question made me laugh so fucking hard.

• Yeah, you can't really control how people go to the bathroom. What you can do is tell him "hey hun, can you please clean up the toiled seat when you're done". It would make me happy if you did that

• I would say that you are a control freak, but that doesn't make you a feminist. A feminist advocates for women, you are only advocating for yourself. If you were advocating to pass a law forbidding all men from standing up when they pee, then you would be advocating for other women and that would make you a feminist. Also feminists in other countries are already trying to do this, so this actually is a feminist issue.

• Yes you are. He should divorce you.

• He's not a very good aim.
    I bet you could easily train him by training him to fire strait in your mouth.
    Problem solved.

• Yes, you are a feminist.

Feminism = Female supremacy

What Girls Said 9

• No it makes you dumb as shit... You could just ask him to wipe up any dribbles.

• You're forcing him to pee differently than how he was trained to as a kid? Are u serious? Sounds like u stripped him of his manhood too. Smh. I feel sorry for him.
    Just ask him to clean up behind himself.

• Troll harder...

• No feminism is about equal rights and opportunities for both sexes. What you're doing is being stupid. Can he not lift the seat up? Like seriously my husband is the best he lifts the seat up, never misses and always puts it back down.

• As that has nothing to do with equal rights, no.

• Either you're trolling or just stupid.

• Not sure if this is a troll but if so, LOL

• i say dont stop there., turn your husband into a nice wife... train him how to do his hair and makeup and other fun things :) we'll have the rest of his personality matching up with that in no time

• No, you're just controlling, and I feel sorry for him since he's married to you.