Is it unlikely that I will ever marry and have kids?

Because I'm single at 29 years of age?
Im nearly 30 and I'm bored and worried about the futire..
If a woman is single at 29 will she never find love and have kids?
Is 29 old?

Is it too hard to meet single men at that age? Is online dating websites the only way to find love these days?

all my friends are having babies now

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best to even worry about it at all. If you think it's worth your time, energy, and effort then keep trying regardless of what suffering you will have to go through since it's absolutely unavoidable. Such as rejection.

There are no guarantees that you will succeed and end up in a completely successful and happt relationship. Other times it can turn out to be much worse than where you currently are.

Otherwise just forget about it and focus on other more important matters such as your career, finances, education and as well as planning for future retirement. That way if you do end up still single by the time you are in your 40s or 50s you would have a secure future and not completely broke and homeless despite not being married with kids, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• No of course it's not, you can still find someone no matter what age you are. Try even ask if your friends know of anyone that's single. You can still meet at parties or if you travel. A friend of mine is 30 and she just met someone online and is dating them. There is definitely guys your age or guys around your age that are single and would be looking for a relationship. It's just a matter of finding the right one and sifting through the crap ones.

What Guys Said 5

• Well I know it's different for me being younger, but I would say that no 29 is definitely not the end of the road. There is still time left for both of those and online dating is helpful, but not the only way to find a date.

• I met my wife when we were both 29. We were married by 31 and had 4 kids by 37. So you still have time.

• Give it time 🙂 Trust me it'll be ok

• I don't think it's too late, no.

• omg. the amount of times I've heard his question. im sure u can put yourself out there and someone will be glad u were there.

What Girls Said 1

• Give it time. My step mom married my dad at 33 and they just had a child. Before my dad she was never married. If I am say so myself she lucked out. My dad takes good care of her and she gets what she wants. They really love each other it's adorable. 29 is the time people start settling down. My step mom has a bunch of friends still single or not married yet. Don't worry. Just keep trying.