Girls, If you husband gave you permission to fuck anyone, would you?

So say he tells you that he will let you have sex with anyone and with as many guys as you'd like, while at the same time, he'll never have sex with anyone but you. would you sleep with other men?

so you're both married.
you can sleep with as many guys as you want.
he stays faithful to you.
would you do it?

• yes, I would sleep with other guys.
    12% (5)
  • No. I find that disgusting.
    44% (19)
  • No. All I need is my husband.
    44% (19)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• No way! Even if we weren't married, I would never want the guy i'm in love with to want me to sleep with other men. Not that i would ever do that, but just think of the implications that would have on the relationship. If he's afriad i'll leave him or something and thinks that by doing this that would make it okay - that doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship to me. The entire idea of cheating really rubs me the wrong way, and even if he says it's okay, to me that cheating plain and simple. I want my guy to be kinda possessive in a way - I wouldn't want him to be okay with sharing me.

What Girls Said 14

• Fuck no. I'm monogamous. If I'm in love, I don't want anyone else's penis. I'd be slightly offended that he even suggested something like that.

• why offended?

• I'm not one of those girls... x_x

• whoever you date is lucky then.

• If my husband said I could have sex with any man in the world I'd lead him to the bedroom and be like, "Okay, let's do this then."

I am only interested in having sex with one man in my life and that man's my husband and I would personally be extremely offended if he offered me that deal.

• No, I wouldn't do that.
    Not in order to keep things fair, since he'll also refrain from sleeping with others. I just don't view sex as something I do with any guy just because he's hot or whatever. For me to enjoy and want to go through with sleeping with someone, I need the emotional connection and sense of security as well.

• You don't want to open that door, it will end your marriage sooner or later! Remember the movie Indecent Proposal, the guy allow his wife to sleep with a wealthy guy for $2 Million dollars to save their house, he became insecure wanted to know the details of the night and things went bad!

• first of i do not need some one else permision the vagina is on me and decide what goes in it and no I would not have sex with an other person if i was married after all i married that man for a good reason

• I would grow increasingly concerned with why he would be okay with that situation.

• All I need is my husband and this is disgusting. 😷

• Maybe if there was a guy I might want to fuck at the time.

• Nope, I'm strictly monogamous. I wouldn't even have the want to fuck other guys while I'm in a relationship.

• No, just because he gave me permission doesn't mean i should do it, i have morals and when in love i'm not sleeping with anyone else but the man i'm with.

• Hell no.

I hope he never says such thing.

• No, I wouldn't, to much drama. Plus, I know it would still hurt him. I refuse to hurt someone I truly love, if I can prevent it.

• no but i would divorce him

• Sorry but to me marriage is a life commitment to that one person and if you wanted to screw around with others you shouldn't be married. So I wouldn't.