Do you think its easy to find a person that you can fully open you heart, whether a boy or a girl?

Do you think its easy to find a person that you can fully open you heart, whether a boy or a girl? To me , its really hard. After four years of my marriage, I find life becoming strange. definitely not the kind I expected. My social circle becomes much smaller, and with lots of family quorrels, I become lonely, irritable and sensitive? what happened to me? Contact me privately at michael_kane@sina. cn if you're interested.

What Girls Said 1

• With all the media sponsoring open relationship, people feel more driven to be in a relationship with no commitment (friends with benefits). Yes it is hard to find someone today of any gender who is willing to open their heart and commit. Not impossible but difficult specially if they have never been married before.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not easy. It takes me some time, and the closer you get as a friend, the more you tell eachother.
    And if you see he puts trust in you, you're more likely to do the same towards him/her