What is a good age to get married?

At what age do you hope to be married?

• 15-18
  • 19-24
  • 25-30
  • 31
  • 32-35
  • 36+
  • Never

Most Helpful Guy

• We both married at 25.

Most Helpful Girl

• When i feel that it's the perfect time for me to get married 😏😊

What Guys Said 9

• I really don't think age even matters.

I don't hope to ever marry since I do not ever expect to. Mainly because I am More Than certain that I do Not ever want Any children of my own.

After 40s and 50s it's pretty much over anyway, because at that point it's a point of no return, but that is usually for guys and men. For ladies and women I guess after 30s and 40s it gets much more harder than their late 20s to late 30s.

Sometimes it's completely beyond someone's control. Others have tried and tried but never really got what they really wanted or expected. Others just gave up and don't really give a shit anymore.

If you want to marry, and you think that will actually make you happy, then marry. Don't expect things to be Always be easy, because it won't be. Make sure both you and your partner had already had your reality checks.

If both of you are already financially stable or wealthy then that would makes things significantly easier if you are planning to have children.

If both partner Never wants children then maybe financial issues aren't nearly important compared to those that had planned to have children.

• You're playing a game of poker, at what point are you holding the highest hand you're going to be dealt?

More than anything, you need to figure out why you want to get married. The answer to this question will dictate your course in life.

I'm going to answer this from the angle of wanting to have children. So if this is the case, all your actions need to move in this direction. You need to attract the (optimally) highest quality mate you can 'keep', and use your head to decide on the relationship. Don't waste a second on anyone you have to convince to be with you or be foolish enough to think you can change someone. If they don't line up with what you actually want in life, be the better person and do both of you a huge favor by moving on.

As a woman, you're dealt your highest hand by your early twenties if not sooner. Your best commodity is youthful energy, beauty, and fertility. Sadly, these diminish with age at an increasing pace, however. You have an extremely powerful hand to start with. You are the gatekeeper of relationships and have total power in initiating them. Use this time well, play your cards right and land a high 'quality' man because at your age you are in the highest demand. Using your head is important here because there are plenty who will tell you what you want to hear but will ultimately waste your time and squander your commodities.

For average men, we get our highest hand after the age of 25 (when the frontal cortex is fully developed) and once we reach a stable platform of financial success. (Usually around 30 and up.) Above average men can do well for themselves sexually during school years, but. Unless they're going into lifestyle careers (i. e. military/missionary) or high-paying jobs immediately, they have little marriage value. If they're just looking for sex, there's no reason for them to settle down. Because men are the gatekeepers of marriage. If marriage and children aren't on a man's mind before you, it's highly unlikely they will be after you (and there's a much higher chance of there being an 'after' of 'you'.) You should always assume that a man "suddenly" wanting marriage and kids because he met you is just telling you what you want to hear. Whether or not you follow through (but most guys 'will' call your bluff if you're bluffing,) the easiest test is to see how much they strain if you say you won't have sex before marriage.

That's the game. Now that you know the rules, get ahead of the competition.

• You had asked 2 questions.

1. What is a good age to get married?

If you are asking in general then I would say anywhere between 28-32 should be a very good age to get married.

2. At what age do you hope to be married?

No. I never want to get married in my lifetime. I wish to stay single till death.

• The younger the better for me. One of the greatest realizations I had in life is that there is no magic moment in life where I am "stable" and all my problems have gone away. Life by its very nature is chaotic so if you wait for the right moment, it will never come. Besides, I would rather my marriage be strengthened through working through our youthful hardships together than waiting until we are both old, stubborn, and stuck in our ways. My parents married the moment they turned 18 and they are still married today, while all the dissatisfied 40 year olds who waited until their late 20s are now divorcing en masse.

• I got married at 28, wished I had done it sooner but didn't have the money to pay for a ring, wedding, and move out. 24 would have been my ideal age.

• Late twenties hopefully.
    I'd like to be back on my feet after med school before tying the knot with anyone. If I get out of med school at 25-26, hopefully I'll get a few years to do residency and be settled beforehand.

• 2 years old is the perfect age, this the 22 century after all

... the future, lol

• Never, marriage is useless.

• When your fat and all your teeth have fell out. That's a big range

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly, when you're mentally, spiritually, emotionally, financially stable and ready. And that could be at any age, from 18-up.

• Everyone is different and everyone's situation is different. What may be good for one may not be good for the other. You just have to do you. :)

• or just never for women.

the best bet is to get marry before you turn super ugly and old, before 30s that is.

• @BackInGame Lol troll

• I got married at 24

• 28 - 35 probably.. but you never know when you are gonna meet the right person to spend your life with..

• 24. That's when I'll get married.

• The age of never.

• I married at 20 and my husband is 23. We are in the second category. It's alright. I don't believe most people can pull off getting married so young.

• Early 30's.
    _______________

• It's between 18-30 I think.