If on wedding night a it is found that wife's va... a is too loose, what could be the possible reasons for that?

Ya husband being virgin n did'nt have sex with her before mrg won't be able to answer to himself, so experience advice plz? Can it hamper the marraige as initially sex plays an important role in marraige?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Vaginas don't stretch out from sex, so that's just the way she is. Different positions offer different shapes & tightness though.

Also, it will always be less softer and looser than a squeezing handshake - sometimes guys masturbate so hard and fast... especially if he was always trying to get it over with as soon as possible due to lack of privacy... that it feels much different to have the real thing. So retraining himself may be necessary.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oops, strike out the word "lless" up there

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls do not get super stretched from having lots of sex. Hell even women that give birth to a child only have minimal stretching at most and until you find me a guy that has a dick as wide as a god damn skull I doubt the looseness of her privates is from sex.

Some women are just naturally more loose. It's that simple. Some girls can be virgins and be loose. Other women can have like 10 partners and be very very tight and small down there. It's genetics nothing more.

5|1
    0|0
    • Is it? I am not asking about the exceptions

What Girls Said 8

• If you were a virgin then of course you have no idea what a vagina feels like. So you're in no place to judge its tightness. You have nothing to compare to

1|2
    0|0
    • But a little knowledge even a virgin has about sexual activities, so the question arises, does that mean that she used to have sex with too many and even recently before marraige, as it would have tightened otherwise

• It isn't about knowledge. You don't physically know the sensation of what a regular vagina feels like.

Its highly unlikely that she's abnormally loose. Girls don't become loose from a lot of sex despite popular belief

• Thnk u.. :) :)

• This should be known and discussed way before the wedding night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take it from soneone who's had 4 kids - your vagina doesn't JUST become loose, even from childbirth. Chances are this is just how she normally is and it doesn't mean she has had lots of sex, a child or isn't a virgin! So stop being paranoid and overthinking! Trust your wife, or your marriage is over before its started.

1|0
    0|0
  • How would he even know what loose is?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you tiny? She probably can't feel anything if you say it feels loose.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some women are naturally more loose and have a wide set vagina. Others are smaller. Maybe she doesn't do Kegel exercises.

0|0
    0|0
  • Divorce her. She is not a virgin.

0|0
    1|0
  • Just the ignorance of this question though. Do your research so you won't sound that stupid. there's no such thing as loose, the female genital area always goes back to its normal state!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• "If on wedding night a it is found that wife's va... a is too loose, what could be the possible reasons for that?" Umm she could have prep her body for sex via dildoing herself before the "big moment", right?

So that way she'd be a virgin. but not a so called "true virgin". Ya know as in never being penetrated before.

0|0
    0|0
    • Does it happens to all.. or are they exceptions?

• I mean she could be just naturally loose or did the "dildo" before marriage then LOL

• Dick too small?

0|0
    0|0
    • No... not so

• Seriously. I think you just don't know what to expect. I don't know how you are judging this. Terms like loose or tight are relative terms. They have no meaning unless it's compared to something. You really have nothing to compare it to. It's a feeling that you experience the first time, with nothing to compare it to.

• Some women have big vaginas, some have smaller ones, just like how some guys have big dicks and some guys have small ones.

It doesn't mean anything. If it happens, get her to do some kegals.

1|0
    1|0
  • Dude, think now. The possible reason are a: She had sex with a lot of guys or b: She had a kid that she is hiding from you. Either way that is a red flag. Get out while you can. Nullify the marriage. There is no benefit to getting married as a guy.

0|1
    3|0
    • Thnk you very much Sir... but here family reputation is hampered in case of quitting... big prblm

• In other word your family wil go off on you if you decide to quit. Well if the marriage doesn't work out and you end up paying alimony and getting assets taken, will they help you? To be honest, you need to be comfortable with this. It doesn't matter what your family says I'm a way. Your a grown ass man who needs to make wise decisions. Look for red flags in marriage such as debt, infidelity, mental or physical abuse, etc. Some will be more obvious than others. I hope you at least signed a prenuptial agreement. Please tell me you did.

• Thnk u

• A woman can get fucked out by the way. Her vagina ends up so baggy no man can have sex with her. It happens

0|0
    2|0
  • Why the fuck do you care about her past. Try to build a future together or leave her alone to find someone that will treat her right.

1|0
    0|0
  • Did she claim to be a virgin?

0|0
    0|0