What do you think of gay marriage?

I'm all for it because I think people that love each other should be able to get married (:

• I don't care.
  • It's ok.
  • I'm all for it, everyone should be able to get married.
  • I don't like it. ( explain why )
  • It upsets me. ( explain why )
  • It disgusts me. ( explain why )

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't really think or care about it, honestly. It doesn't affect my life in anyway.

What Guys Said 15

• 1. Vote 'C'
    2. Marriage is about responsibility nothing else (I have a 'My Take; on this too
    3. The most primary thing about nature is that everything including our survival is about procreation, with everything else including love being only auxiliary to it
    4. Having said that, gays exist even in animal and insect kingdoms
    5. Hence, nature meant it to be
    6. However, society won't permit it easily cause of the fear that if everyone starts prefering their own gender procreation the natural way will minimize
    7. Just as long as those getting married are being responsible to each other and society / country, I don't see why not :)

• Option C - Totally support it and pleased that I am from Ireland, first country to pass it into law with a popular vote.

• Two of my best friends just got engaged which would have been illegal all too recently.

• i don't care and people should live how they want. seeing 2 dudes/chicks kissing isn't gonna kill you

• let love rule

• it's allowed where I live and I think it's good like that. everyone should be able to marry the person they love

• Couldn't care less.

I don't believe in marriage to begin with, so if gay marriage actually did destroy the sanctity at all it wouldn't be affecting me. I won't go as far as to say I support it since I'm indifferent, but I'm also not against it.

• We're in danger of all becoming tambourine bashing hippys singing koombaya. Nobody will know how to get angry any more. We're all in mortal danger of turning into robots. Having people and things you dislike is healthy.

• If you don't like it don't have one

• Who am I to judge how people lead their lives. If it makes them happy, then great.

• all for it. doesn't effect me so i dont care.

• I think it's very sad that we haven't allowed gay marriage yet

• Some people disagree, some people agree

• It's not natural (I'm saying this as an atheist).

• Marriage as a concept isn't natural either.

• Being unnatural doesn't make it wrong. It seems odd now but it will become a part of normality at some point.

• @93stepsawayfromhome - Marriage is just a custom, part of the monogamy tradition.
      @DJC110995 - I doubt that, cause it's a genetic disorder, it can never become a part of normality, it's more likely that science will find a cure for that error in human genes.

• See all those answers below? Now if you were to ask them what they think about someone 20 dating someone in their 40's they tell you that it was disgusting and wrong. Yet when it comes to something that was unintended abnormal and perverted they're all for that. Society has stooped to its lowest level since the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.

• How can you assume that people would say that dating someone that's 20 when you're 40 is " disgusting and wrong "? I doubt " many " people would say that as many people are accepting of relationship's as long as both people are of age and consent to it.

• Why don't you actually answer the question? You seem really insecure.

• I answered because you asked. And no I'm very secure actually.

What Girls Said 6

• (Looks around) look at the real problems happening in the world today. On the list of 100 things I'm worried about for myself, my family, my friends, or my bank account, gay marriage isn't on that list. It's crazy how laser focused some people are about hating gays and gay marriage or anyone for that matter who has done nothing to them personally.

• I think it's awesome. It's about damn time.

• People should be able to date and marry whatever gender they want without it being an issue.

• That really disgusting me, they are sick people. For me wedding is on a church and it's forbidden to be gay. In my country 80 % gay couple who is married had divorced in the two years after being married so for them marriage don't mean anything. We have already the pacs for them.

• Well not everyone is religious so fuck off. Also, i think you're thinking of straight people because 80% of straight marriages end up in divorce hun (:

• don't america a really religious country?

• No? Not at all.

• Im for it. I have friends that are gay and I know they can love too.

• I don't support it.