Is it now or never when it comes to marriage and children?

Cos I hope to have it someday!
I'm 30 soon..,
Everyone my age is starting a family at my age (if they haven't already)...
All the women my age are getting pregnant now!
I'm 30 next year and I'm freaking out cos I'm still single 😞

I feel old... Am I?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you have Biological clock worries.

There is always option to adopt a child option or use artificial insemination. Those options should always be considered should you have trouble finding the right partner.

Just because things worked out for everyone else around that age locally to you does not mean it is guaranteed for everyone that they can or will start their own family at that age or age range.

Well I think it's really not a good idea to worry and also not good make haste decisions just to marry for the sake of marrying and for the sake of just having kids with somebody unless you know for certain you absolutely love this person and they are very dependable and loyal to you and feels the same way about you and that you are also the same to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope not. I'd love to get married someday but only if the right guy comes along. The idea of having kids creeps me out... so I guess I dont have to worry about a ticking body clock. But I'd still like to adopt (older children) though and I think they let you do that up until your like 45 or something here. So I guess, unless you are desperate that the kids be yours, what does it matter? I mean I worry that if I marry any time soon, both myself and the man will have totally changed in 20 years and not wanna be with one another any longer anyway so I guess its probably best to put that off until later in life. 30 isn't old anyway, think my mum had me at 39 with out any issues.

• *ps: knw how u feel about friends getting preggers. 4 women I know got pregnant this year. Its kinda creeping me out lol

What Guys Said 4

• No, you aren't old. As they say, 30s are the new 20s! Just relax, panicking won't really get a you a partner.

• No, you are not old at all. Come on lady!!. Don't think about other people, you are living your life, you are not living for others.

• The right partner for you is still walking freely on the streets. Only time will allow if you meet him some day or not.

• For a women under 35 after 30 yes. Sorta. Men are ok until 40, for speed till 70

What Girls Said 2

• It is never late to find a real love. For children you have still time. Just do not push yourself to get marry. Marriage is not a must in your life. You marry because you love them.
    You are young and full of life. Enjoy every second of life.

• Now would be better but later is better than never lol