How can I comfort my wife?

Me and my wife are in bed trying to sleep. She just started crying for no reason. I asked her what's wrong and if she was ok she said yes and nothing was wrong. She just ended her period last week she also wasn't feeling well last week either. I didn't do anything to her. I would never do anything to hurt her. What's wrong with her? How can I comfort her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure whats wrong with her as she never told you why. You could ask er why she's crying! there's a difference between something being wrong and just asking why! Just sit with her lay with her etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women love to talk about their problems and they intentionally sometimes refuse to talk because they want to see you make an effort to understand them-that way they can feel insecure. Cuddle her and hold her hands from behind lovingly and ask her. No matter what don't give up ! Keep asking her. Believe me, many women have admitted to being like this.

• Sorry I meant "secure" not "insecure"

What Girls Said 2

• Give her a massage.
    Tell her she's beautiful.
    Paint her toenails.
    Put your arm around her.
    Tell her how much you love her.

• rub her back in circles.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, one of the best ways to hold her head by both your hands and just give her a forehead or many forehead kisses, do it slowly and also give her a long, warm hug and just let her know you are there for her.

• You really can't help enough unless you know what's upsetting her.

• I think maybe she just needs a wee bit time before she can tell you whats wrong.
    but it is possible that there isn't anything wrong... just sometimes ladies can be a bit 'emotional' for no reason

• Just hold her and tell her you love her. That's all you can do.

• Give her a baby, sounds like she wants a baby with you.

• Yew may consult with your doctr