Looking ahead at 2016, will it start well or badly for you?

Please tell us WHY...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it will start well. I am going back to school starting January 11th and it is something I have thought about doing for a few years now, but was hesitant. I finally decided to go for it and I am really excited.

Most Helpful Guy

• good and bad i guess.

Good because i guess in some ways i mattured a lot.

Badly: I will brake up with my girlfriend very soon, i didn't get the employee evaluation i wanted, i don't have any friends and a shit load of issues as well.

What Girls Said 7

• I really hope that 2016 is a better year for me. 2015 was full of terrible things for me and it just kept getting worse as the year went on.

Things have sort of settled down I guess. But I'm hoping that whatever dark cloud that was above me has lifted lol

• Could you give some examples: Doubt it was worse than mine!

• - Lost my job
      - Was in the process of buying a house when I lost my job... so ya that didn't happen
      - Got bed bugs in my apartment
      - Found out my boyfriend was cheating on me, but he still denies it
      - Got really sick and had an allergic reaction to medicine

The job loss, getting sick and bed bugs happened literally within 3 consecutive weeks of one another...

I realize these aren't the worst things that could ever happen to a person. But it's been pretty rough on me. I moved to be closer to my ex, who I was still seeing at the time. I had no idea, and he was encouraging the move so that we could spend more time together. He even said we should move in together eventually. So the whole thing really was devastating to me.

• Yes it was worse than mine!

• Well, the semester isn't too busy. I think it will be ok. I have bellydance 2 class. So, I get to work with finger cymbals and veils, and I'm so excited. And I also have animal behavior which I'm eager to learn about.

My relationship is going great, and I want to see where that goes in 2016.

I also have time to get a job, so, I can't wait to work more hours, wherever that may be.

• I'm going to say well, because I've matured a lot and I've put the past year in hindsight and (hopefully) learnt from my mistakes. I'll try my hardest to bring a positive attitude to 2016, hopefully helping my chances of it being a great year!

• Optimism is the right attitude!

• Was 2015 particularly bad?

• For me 2014 I had a lot of bad experiences, and this year was the year of recovery and reflection, and I had to do a lot of adjusting because I moved to a new school, (especially hard in Year 10) and start all over with a new bunch of people, teachers, and environment.

• Well I'm starting my second semester of university so I doubt it'll be interesting.

• Kinda badly, with the chance to be good.
    (Not actually that bad, just could be better)

• Indifferent. Tomorrow will be just like any other day.

• It's going to start well, hopefully 🙏🙏👍👍

What Guys Said 4

• Pretty much set to be the worst year of my life already. Basically just going to be exactly the same as 2015, But twice as difficult, And i have less patience to put up with it now.

• Definitely well!!! :D

• I will know that in couple of days.

• it will start with exams... take that as you want