Me n my husband?

We r n a really bad spot financially n he brought up me being an escort what are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• My first thought is that you need to work on your grammar. After that being an escort is up to you. Is it legal where you live? is it something you could see yourself doing? are you clean? are you physically and mentally capable of doing it?

If so I don't see anything wrong with it.

• Would you still love your significant other if it was you?

• If she slept with someone else? Sure, but she and I have an open relationship already.

• Ahh I see.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you're really going through a hard time. And Wow, honey, that was bad of him to mention it, even if you were already a stripper by choice. It's horrible because 1) he threw the financial onus on you which is bad in itself no matter your job. That alone is enough reason for divorce. Don't take that lightly, ever! (2) another thing, he was ready and willing to Have your body be degraded/used by others and be put at *risk* for the sake of money. He put money on a higher pedestal than you. He should be ashamed of himself for saying that and he should find a way to straighten himself out. He sounds like he may have an addiction problem and is being inconsiderate of your financial physical, and emotional wellbeing.

Do you have kids?

Does he have a drug problem too? Whether he does or not, I'd strategize or find the right time for me to leave him, I'd have a heart to heart, not be angry with him to his face, but I'd know, and I'd let him know in the right time, that we couldn't do this anymore. That *i* can't do this anymore.
    I'd also know that I need to find a way to not only find at least a waitressing job and move out to support myself (reach out for help to the right people), but have my heart heal from him to find a guy who will be there for me and love and care for me one day. But now, If I were you, would be my time to get my life back in order.

What Guys Said 5

• Oh my. No, he shouldn't have done that. That's just not right for all kinds of reasons that shouldn't have to be mentioned.

• I dated an escort and it tore our relationship apart. The money is good, but the price is high.

• I hate your husband. Don't become an escort.

• If you have kids I think not but as for as morals are concerned that is up to you and your husband. Would I let mine? No but I also am financially stable and don't like to share my woman.

• He's a horrible person

What Girls Said 2

• wtf... wow... why are you still with this moron?

• I wouldn't be okay with that. Are you?