Compatibility between an aquarius and leo?

what are the chances of a good comparibility between an aquarius and leo?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... there shouldn't be an issue. I have never believed in compatibility based on astrological signs. My good friend is Aquarius, and her long term boyfriend is a Leo. They have been together for 4 years now, and will be tying the knot in March 2016.

Most Helpful Girl

• According to some this shouldn't work. I must admit it is a challenge because Aquarius' can be very closed off and cold for no reason. And Leos need a lot of attention which most Aquarius are not always willing to give. Just my personal experience.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you are seriously basing relationships off of astrology then you may miss out on someone good.

• I'm a Leo and my male friend is an Aquarius. He gets on my last nerve. My brother is Aquarius also and I can't stand him. I guess it all depends on the person. My husband is a Libra and we get along very well.