Where can I find an attractive man in his mid twenties (25) and 30s who wants to marry and have children? No ex marriages no children from Previous?

Previous marriages. Who is financially stable and is loving, affectionate and caring? Treats me special.

Most Helpful Guy

• I fulfil all these criterias except I don't want to get married... but sure it will not be that tough to find a guy like you described... you need to be social but stay away from bars, clubs and online dating if you want a serious relation, cause you will hardly find guys looking for serious things or life partner there

Most Helpful Girl

• Try a dating website and make sure to do a background check

What Guys Said 4

• Just keep looking, we do exist.

• Try an online dating website. They have free sites and sites you pay for like match or e harmony

• Should I get a bonus for that?

• Those men exist in pretty good numbers, but they are typically looking for younger women. Single women your age are in a pretty tough spot.

What Girls Said 0