Do you believe in true love? Can someone love someone else until death do them apart?

• Yes , and its wonderful
  • No , no one can love someone all their life

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• God people are so sex-hungry and jump from one relationship to another to the point where they can't even just imagine someone staying with one person for the rest of their lives

• thanks !

• "God people"? Not all "God people" are so sex hungry or jump from one relationship to another.

• "omg, people... "
      @chrisbigman better?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, I believe in it.

My grandparents were like that, they got married at the age of 23/24 and they lived their whole life loving each other for almost 55 year until my grandfather passed away back in 2010. She (my grandmother) still crying over him until this very moment.

• Yes, it's fully possible and I do believe in love, true love. It's possible that two people can love each other for their entire lifetime until death does them apart. I fully believe in this.

However in my case, I have never been in love, and I don't wish to be in love either but " I do believe in love"

• We're together since 1967.
    Nuff said.

• Of course, it's possible, although, not very often (unfortunately)...

• Really? I was the one no...

• Yes, I've seen it many times

• I so very much wish that this happens in my life.

• Yes, I can and will love someone until death do us part.

• Possible? Yes. Likely? No.

• I believe in true love. But I haven't found her yet.

• I know I could but I'm not sure about other people. I know lots of people get with someone just for the sake of not being lonely or for the sake of sex, they might not love them but they date them until they find someone they prefer, they're also prepared to lie to the other person about how they feel. That's why relationships are scary, you don't know what the other person is really thinking and feeling.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah absolutely

• Yes, I believe in true love

and hope to b proven right

• Yes when I see pictures of old couples it makes me feel happy

• I don't believe it..

• Yes I believe in true love it just doesn't seem to be forever 😞. I guess I must fall in love with the wrong people