What goes in to planning a wedding? How long does it take and stuff like that?

As the question reads... i was wondering if anyone here got married and what the costs are? How it's planned and so on? Any specific details and so on?

What Girls Said 2

• My sister had the bulk of her planning done in two months or less. All that's left is stuff that can't really be planned so far in advance. Like bachelorette party stuff and finishing touches like registering and meeting with a priest for couples counseling or whatever.

• oh wow that was fast. I plan on marrying my girl in 2 years but i know she likes to get fancy lol but i hope it won't surpass $20,000

• in my culture/community, it takes about a year to plan it all. and it costs around 100,000$.

but apparently, according to Google, "The average wedding cost in the United States is $26,444. Couples typically spend between $19,833 and $33,055 but, most couples spend less than $10,000."

• I plan on marrying he in 2 years. We both have big families, but man that is a lot of money.

• yup lol. hopefully both your families will be able to help out with the expenses :)

• they prob will. thanks

What Guys Said 1

• You will need a lot of money and you may need a piece of advice from a wed planner