How can I help my wife get better?

Me and my wife just got married yesterday she hasn't been feeling so well. She can't sleep at all. It's 4:30 in the morning she said she's felt sick the past two hours. She feels warm her stomach has been hurting her. I gave her a bottle of cold water and took some blankets off so she's cool down. Ain't no way she's pregnant my doctor said 100 % chance I can't get her pregnant no way. She's wearing a black shirt and jeans and our heater is turned on which is also why she's hot. She is sweaty a little. What's wrong with her? How can I help her?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• You're doing good so far.
    Keep giving her cold water, ice cream, only thing that cool and will bring down her temperature.
    Even put ice on her fore head and tie it around her head to keep her temperature down.
    If she doesn't get better within a few days, take her to the hospital.
    Buy a pregnancy test (just in case), Doctors aren't always right.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A Doctor would be in a better position to give you advice than random strangers on the internet.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• turn the heater off, have her wear something lighter. She could have gotten food poisoning from the wedding, but who knows? Check in with the doc if she ain't feeling better in a day or 2.

1|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps turning the heater off, why Is she sleeping in jeans?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You mean you can't get her pregnant medically speaking? Is she pregnant by another one? A pregnancy test, in any case, will resolve all that. Then a thermometer also. If she has fever, get medical advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call a doctor

0|0
    0|0