Stories about cheating just won't stop coming. You seriously think to ever get married?

A new story about him being cheated every day and that's only a tip of ice berg. Girl who didn't cheat is more exception to a rule. Don't do it, just don't, don't ever get married.

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Stories about dying just won't stop coming.
    Maybe we should just all not even be born.

sounds like a great idea.
    No chance of dying that way.

3|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, wanna see my impression of you?

"I HATE WOMEN! I HATTEEEE THEEMMMM! THEY WON'T TOUCH MY PEEPEE SO I'LL GO WHINE ABOUT THEM ON GAG AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH SCUM THEY ARE!!!"

1|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• im already planning not to

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool, have fun being single for life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, then you don't get married. Problem solved for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm on the fence about it myself. I'd like to but every day I do indeed find more reasons not to ever do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stories won't ever stop, we make stories, we're in it and we pass it on... it's a legacy. Similarly, marriage is like a legacy. People won't stop marrying just bcoz they heard some terrible stories. I won't, but there could be different reasons that one may not marry, just not this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh since I read 'him' I thought you were going to talk about how men can cheat too for once, but then I read it :/
    You're still going anti-women

0|0
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi_mSrvy52Q

Don't get married girls, because marriage isn't fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • "There are two kinds of fears, one that doesn't let us live, and the other that prevents us from drowning into decadence."
    -DiegoO

0|0
    0|0
  • Your mother didn't breastfeed you, now did she?

0|0
    0|0
  • My brother got married, so far as I know his wife never cheated. Sounds kinda boring...

0|0
    0|0