How would you lie to propose/be proposed to?

My friend was propsed to in Rome. Her, now fiance, gave her his ipod with a track with all the things he loved about her. Then he got down on one knee.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I propose to my girlfriend (which I expect will happen eventually,) I will first talk to her son (her only child) to seek his blessing. Her parents are both deceased. I will charter a sailboat which will take just the two of us out in the mouth of the St. Mary's River, I will have a ring in my pocket, and I will get down on one knee and ask her. I will arrange in advance with her best friend to have an engagement party scheduled for later that day (I won't ask unless I am confident that the answer will be "yes.")

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband proposed in the most perfect way. He had people hiding very well and inconspicuously video taping us and he began speaking to me casually and surprised me with his brother (whos going to be 11) running up to me and shouted brittany will you be my sister in law. I was floored. His mom hugged me to death when I said yes.

What Guys Said 1

• No frills, no fanfare, no cheering section, no cameras. Just her and I. I say something improvised and from the heart, and make it clear that I can no longer stand her not being my wife.

What Girls Said 8

• 1. Having a walk in a field on a nice sunny day. His holding my hand and he says all these sweet things and he gets on one knee and he proposes to me

OR

2. We could be making love in bed and I'm on top of him or he can be on top of me. He says all those sweet things and he leans over the bed and opens a box with the ring inside of it.

Either one.. I would love both of them 😍

• nothing complex or public. As long as it's a genuine, emotional, and private moment between the two of us, I'd love it. If he had a ring that moment, that would be perfect. Really would love that :) .

• Anything but finding the ring in my food

• i would love something like this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_v7QrIW0zY

• The old way lol just something simple

• I know exactly how I want to be proposed to! I want to be in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe side. Having a picnic on a cliff at sunset. Just me and him, happy... and he asks me.<3 I know it will happen too. I don't know why I know, but I know.

• I just want to be surprised. idc how im proposed too.
    im not high maintenance

• During a walk in a park on a beautiful day. With a hidden photographer to catch my reaction.