What do you think about women proposeing to men rather then the other way around? What do you think that would say about the relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always wanted to be the one to propose. But unfortunately it hasn't happened yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he has a strong assertive women next to him (not behind him) he has a partner. But you have to be careful... stalkers are known to propose as well.
    But if its a normal relationship and she feels he is taking too long and she does it, im all for it, I love seeing it. Women wanted equality, its nice to see them actually use it, to go through all the stress men go through.
    YES im all for it. It doesn't say much about the relationship though, it just means that one person decided to kick it up a notch... usually the man... why not the woman.

What Girls Said 2

• It says they don't give a flying fuckaloo about gender rolls methinks.

• I think most men wouldn't like this approach. Men like to set the pace I think and be in control. I think in this relationship the woman might just be wearing the pants

What Guys Said 5

• Why aren't women ever the ones to propose?

Because a woman can't go to her knee without him going for his zipper...

• I think it's sweet. I would like that to happen to me. : )
    I would feel really relevant to her... that's a proof of wish, of love.

• I think It's the 21th Century. A woman proposing to a man Is getting very common.

• i personally wouldn't like it, if i thought we were ready to get married i would ask, other wise i would feel rushed and i absolutely hate that

• Let's say I love this girl
    And she loves me

Well if she beats me to it, I'd say yes. If I was ready, job, car, house Etc etc