How many of you girls out there think like me?

Well I'm a Christen that feels that drugs, under age drinking, and sex before marriage is not right. I'm trying to find a girl who shares this kind of beliefs, but so far, I have come up empty. I'm wondering, how many of you girls out there believe what I believe in?

P.S. If you are one of those people that do do all the stuff I said is not right, I don't judge you. I just don't feel that that kind of life style is for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• you won't be single. I am like that too.

I am STRONGLY against drinking smoking drugs, and I honestly wish I met you before my ex becasue he lied to me and said he believed in sex after arriage thempressured me. now hwe have a son and he left us. :( but I do love my son.

• Thank you. And I'm sorry for what happened to you, but I'm glad you kept your son and love him. Some would ether have got the baby aborted or resent their kids.

• Thank you. I'm sorry for what happened to you, but I am glad you kept and love your son. Some would have ether got the baby aborted or hate there babies.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, there are girls like that. I am.

I don't like underage drinking, although drinking in general is a turnoff for me (it's okay if they're responsible - like have a drink now and then, but people who go party and get drunk every Friday night- not my type).

Drugs are a turnoff as well.

Sex before marriage - that tells me he doesn't share my values. I also don't feel like I would feel valued enough, knowing he couldn't wait for me. I'd feel no more special to him than the other girls he's slept with. So I want a guy who is saving himself.

So I do think like you. You've no longer come up empty :)

• well I personality agree with you. but I also think that there are some people that its okay for. just I wouldn't want to go down that road.

• That is so awesome! I am glad to hear that someone like you, is out there. Just keep searching and don't ever let someone tell you that your beliefs are crazy. Stay strong!

• Thank you for saying that. I have had a lot of people tell me I'm crazy for my beliefs.lol I'm glad that there girls like you who share my believes.

• you are not alone

• I bet you are going to be single for a long time if you keep thinking like that. I'm 30, have two children and got my life together all before marriage. In fact, I'm still not married. Yet still with the same man that I had my children with within the last 11 years.

• Wow that's great. If that works for you, that's good. I just don't want to do that.

What Guys Said 0