If money was no object where would you get married and where would you have your honeymoon?

I would honeymoon in Greece and get married in Paris

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably get married in Hawaii and honey moon in London in the summer if I was ever to do that again

• London sounds nice

• It was when I last visited but was chilly in March way back but haven't been to Hawaii yet

Most Helpful Girl

• I would honeymoon in Disney world in a country in Europe and I would get married in Puerto Rico or Hawaii

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know I want to get married but I will answer anyway.

I want to get married in my country which is New Zealand.

For the honeymoon I would choose a small luxury island somewhere.

• New Zealand is a beautiful place

• New Zealand is a very beautiful place that is why I want my wedding here.

• I am never getting married.

• Married in San Francisco at the Joy of All Who Sorrow/Holy Virgin Cathedral (American Orthodoxy's holiest Church) and honeymoon in Africa so we can see all of the wildlife.

• Seattle, WA
    I honeymoon will be in Japan, Singapore, France, Turkey, China, Canada or New Zealand

What Girls Said 3

• In our home

• get married in my hometown (i want all my family to be present), and honeymoon would be Bora Bora :)

• i want to marry in my country Italy and the honeymoon, maybe go to some exotic small island...

• Lucky you that you live in Italy