Married and wanting sex more often than my partner. What do I do?

My husband and I have been married for almost 2 months now. I find myself wanting sex as much as possible, when ever there is an opportunity, even if it is more than one a day. Whereas my husband is good with doing it once a day or not at all for a few days at a time. So am I bad for wanting it so much? Any suggestions on how I could make myself slow down? I think another reason why I keep wanting it so much is because I Hurd when your married that if you don't have sex through out your marriage, your marriage is bad or it won't end up lasting or something. I don't know if that is true or not. Is it weird that I want it so much and my husband doesn't?

Most Helpful Guy

• oh its true.. no sex after rings change hands lol... maybe you can cuckold ur husband eh... its a possibility.
    the way i see it... you seem like you make it a choice... you wana fuck? You grab him when You see him... sharpen up his tool and fuckin use it eh? no questions asked.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seduction? Effort?

Amazingly enough, men are actually **not** slavering sexual automatons with perpetual erections.

Are you actually putting active effort into this? Dress-up? Parade around the house in miniskirts and heels? Grab him by the hand (or other body part) and just take him into the bedroom?

How are you bringing up the issue?

What Guys Said 9

• First, there is no norm. People are different. And you are not bad for wanting more than him. Once a day is a lot for a guy out of his teens.

If you're horny, your horny. Do what the rest of us do. Watch some porn and go to town. Do it in front of him. He may join in.

Congrats on the marriage. Enjoy life together.

• Fuck other men. Simple

• Try to seduce him more, if that doesn't work talk to him about it. Also if you don't have sex through out your marriage, your marriage is bad or it won't end up lasting or something. That's nothing but marriage comedy skit stuff.

• Damn, that's crazy, that's a weird twist, I guess some people definitely do have higher sex drives than others.

• lucky guy, I got fucking ripped off

• no thats a lie but tell him you wanna have sex more often

• Sounds awsome actually its usually the other way around

• Which really does prove women are much more sexual than men

• Try spicing it up a bit

What Girls Said 3

• It's not weird, you have a higher sex drive than him. There's nothing wrong with you

• Were you a virgin or celibate before marrying him?

• No I was not lol

• Ok then, that's ruled out entirely.

So, sweetie, three more questions and we'll know whether or not this is a problem. Are you ready for the magic questions?

Here they are:

1) Have you felt this way with your husband when he was only your boyfriend? (before marriage)

&

2) Have you felt this way in other relationships? (Basically, were you feeling this desire to have frequent sex like this in relationships with other guys?)

3) Depends on previous two answers, so will ask if applicable. :)

• Talk to your husband and work out a compromise.