What is it like to marry a white girl?

It has been seen that white girls aften change their parnters frequently. Guys: would you ever marry a white girl? and why? Do they wants us for the long haul? Are they really interested in you?
What is it like to marry a white girl?

Are white girls manipulative and overdramatic?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it seems as though white girls do change their partners too often. I am white, but I prefer Asian women and that is one of the main reasons. like 5% of Asian women sleep around, compared to like 60% of white girls. That means its easier to find Asian women that dont sleep around, and who aren't taken in a long term relationship. Therefore since Asians dont sleep around as much its easier to find Asians that I like. Because such a large number of white women sleep around, that disqualifies so many of them from me dating them, that isn't even taking into account whether I actually like them or not, how they look, etc. No problem though because Asian women are more traditional (in a good way) so I can just date them.

• Thank you so much for sharing your insights😉

• @Universehateme My daughter will grow up in an Asian and white house, not pure white. And her parents will actually lay down the law and actually care for her well being, rather then most white parents who just let their daughters go off and sleep around.

• You could be right, it could be solution for u but not solution for ur future son or daughter Unless u want to move out to Asia... But for real I saw many white girls are virgin I believe all country have good girls & bad girls... I understand what u try to say

What Girls Said 5

• I'd assume it's similar to marrying any other girl.

• What kind of question is this? Aren't you white?

• just like it is to marry any other girl

• I'm not sure what you're trying to infer here?

• I'm afraid i wasn't designed to find out...

What Guys Said 6

• "It has been seen that white girls aften change their parnters frequently"

I'm not sure if they're the most promiscuous but they're definitely not the least promiscuous race. 😂

in my opinion, they also seem to have the highest standards and feel more entitled than other girls.

• It's all about their upbringing, not their skin color.

• Just any other marriage...

• Are girls manipulative and overdramatic?

• Are white girls manipulative and overdramatic?

• I've only dated and have committed relationships with Caucasians, so I can't really compare; the closest Asian or other race I've dated is half Caucasian half Filipina/Spanish

• 😐😧 you are really sad

• Go spew your bullshit somewhere else.

• I married a white Hispanics... Been together almost 10 years