How would you propose?

Even if you aren't planning to get married, just pretend you are. How would you propose? Or how would you want to be proposed to

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love for a guy to propose to me on a baseball field

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...42fd7ca7be.jpg

But if I had to do the proposing, I'd come to his doorstep on a stormy night. Then i'd get down on two knees (and try not to fall flat on my face while that little mini dress hugs my thighs). I dont wear makeup (but pretend I do): The mascara (or is it eyeshadow? Idk) would be running from my eyes lol. My hair would look all wet and wavy. I'd then propose.

But if he rejected me, I'd throw a stiletto at his ass. Then I'd go get the radio I brought with me from ot the car. I'd stand out in the rain holding it in the air blasting it loud. If he comes outside, then he must love me :) but if lightening strikes me, I'll give up lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Eiffel tower, all inclusive and whatnot and/or a revolving restaurant

What Girls Said 6

• I'm secretly hoping he'll take me to the pier and ask there and then we can go get ice cream but really as long as it happens I'm good lol

• Something personal. If we met at a certain place, he'd take me there. And none of that, "You've made me the happiest man in the world..." nonsense. Point to something in the distance so I look, get the ring out and get down on one knee, then say my name to make me turn around, and a simple, "Will you marry me?" Preferably somewhere private so people don't hear me scream and witness me ugly crying!

• I want my man to propose 💁🏻
    I want something simple and nice. No crazy camera and stuff

• I'd love it if he would take me to a nice restaurant and near the end of the meal, get up from his seat and get on one knee and propose right there in front of everyone.

• Im not 100% sure how I want to be proposed to. I think I would just like something sweet but simple. Nothing like a public proposal or anything

• I like you so err err would you like err.. err to.. you know.. get married, maybe?
    I'd completely eff it up haha

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't propose. I just don't have that skill and yes I never want to get married.