What's the hardest thing you've had to adjust to when you go from being in a relationship with someone to being married to them?

Is there a compromise you had to make that was particularly difficult? Especially if you didn't live together already?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the biggest issue I kind of still have is I am doing almost all the cleaning. I don't get time lately to clean because I am between my apartment and my grandparents. I depend on my husband to help me clean and he just doesn't get it that I cannot do this alone. Other than that, I think everything else was normal.

What Guys Said 3

• I have never been in a relationship. I have always been single.

• The typical problem is that the man wants his wife to stay the same after the wedding, but she changes. Whereas the woman typically is hoping her husband will change after the marriage but he doesn't change at all.

I guess the best advice for a woman is to try not to change anything about herself because what the guy sees when he's getting married is what he assumes he's getting.

• How much more difficult breaking up is if they turn to total garbage.

What Girls Said 0