Wtf is wrong with all these kids today becoming parents at 18-22?

Do they think they have what it takes to become a parent? well i guess thinking is not their strongest point, they act more on instinct.

• immature kids making premature decisions
  • modern oversexualisation, unwanted pregnancies, and relationships starting at 12-13 is to blame
  • people are bored and dont know what to do
  • let the kids completely destroy the lives of their innocent children that will have to suffer poor parenthood.
  • other
  • results

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it so odd that so many girls I know from high school are gettin married and having babies.

Most Helpful Guy

• We had our first child at 20, I am so glad that we are still young enough to enjoy our grandchildren. In 2 more years all of our children will be an adult. I'm glad that we made the decision to have children young. Yes it was a struggle, but it was worth it.

What Girls Said 5

• I was one of those "kids" and I'm the best mom ever.
    Age isn't the determining factor if someone is a great parent or not. There are other things that come into play to decide that , not solely age.

• totally agree. it's so sad.

• I only think this is not ok if they aren't married, if they are married I think it's fine

• always been like that

• I had my first at 18 and he's almost 10 now, & I had my youngest at 23 so good so far.

What Guys Said 3

• My parents got married at that age and had kids very young and I couldn't ask for a better parents

• Vote E, although A, B and D aren't far off... ANYWAYS, Its called Immature kids thinking they are matture.

• Modern oversexualization I think does play a role in it