Would you marry someone who's infertile?

• Yes, I would
    86% (51)66% (40)76% (91)Vote
  • No, I wouldn't
    14% (8)34% (21)24% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If I loved him, then yes, I would. I want children in life and while I would prefer to have them biologically, if that wasn't possible for some reason then I wouldn't mind adoption either. There are plenty of children in the world who need good homes. So, if I couldn't have children with my partner, that would be my next option.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Oh so hard of a choice, don't know. The real question is... If YOU were infirtile, would YOU want some firtile person to date you that wanted kids? That question I would almost say no, but at the same time if I loved her a lot, I would say yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. We could always adopt. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not? If we decided to have kids someday there are other ways to get them lol

1|0
    0|0
  • sure, we can always adopt... not really a deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Adopting is probably better for the world anyway.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I want kids.

0|0
    0|1
  • Happily yes, it's my personal opinion and I am willing to go for adoption if she wants...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol okay this is weird but that sounds like the best thing ever. Lots of sex + adoption. Bootyful.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I loved her I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I want kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Not into marriage, totally into infertility

0|0
    0|0
  • At my age, I'd prefer it. I don't want to raise a child who is younger than my granddaughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, but she would have to be really special because I really want kids of my own.

1|0
    0|0
  • all the incredible sex without risks? hell yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Adoption could be an option.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• There are other ways to have children and some people don't even want children so there is no need to discriminate someone from your vision of a perfect life just because they're physically unable to help add their share to making a baby. sometime's you just have to find an alternative way but at the end of the day your not gonna love your child any less because she's adopted or you've used a surrogate/donor. you love your child unconditionally because no matter what you're that child mother/father and you raise them as your own not resent them cos they're not... How could anyone be so small minded.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean I find out he's infertile after developing feelings for him? If I cared about him, I would still marry him. We can figure out how to have kids... there are options. If I know he's infertile before developing feelings? I don't know what I would do. Would I give him a chance? Maybe I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if I really loved him.
    We could just adopt instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to because they wouldn't hate me for choosing adoption instead of the traditional way of having kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am infertile and would only hope someone would realize there are plenty options out there and to refuse someone because they are is the worse feeling on the person you are turning away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowing before we started dating, probably not, but if I found out my current boyfriend was I would because I'm in love with him and want to spend my life with him

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want to, but if I loved the man enough I'd marry him. Plus, we could always get a sperm donor or adopt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sold on the idea of having children anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could find a man who was, it would be perfect for me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather adopt anyways