- Candle lit dinner at home, just the 2 of youVote A
- Dinner at a fancy restaurant, propose in front of everyoneVote B
- Propose in front of friends & familyVote C
- Picnic in the ParkVote D
- Propose when on Holiday/Vacation on a beachVote E
- Take her away for a weekend to somewhere like ParisVote F
- Spell out "Will you marry me" with red rosesVote G
Most Helpful Girl
This would definitely depend on the type of girl. For me personally, I like options A and E the most. At home or on vacation would be nice, but either way, I would only want it to be me and him. I would hate for the guy to propose in front of a lot of people, I would be embarrassed and feel so much pressure. I'm not the type of person that likes to have a lot of attention placed on me. I'm very simple and value smaller, more intimate events for things like this.4
Most Helpful Guy
I would take her to her favorite place of town, a place she loves being at and where she feels comfortable, and where we can be just the two of us. Late in the evening, during sunset.
I don't like to do extravagant things for this kind of stuff cause it's something private bout her and I, so it should be kept between me and her, no one else, and doing bigger stuff I'd feel like it'll put more attention than it should on the rest than on the proposal.
I'm a simple man, and I like simple women, I know the women I'll marry will love the way I'll propose :)2