Do you think a guy like Ice Cube is faithful to his wife because he seems like sort of a gangsta type?

And he has been married since 92

Most Helpful Girl

• He hood but I think he's outgrown his "gangsta" days and possibly remains faithful now that he's older. Like I notice he often plays a single character in his movies now (Ride Along, Lottery Ticket, First Sunday). She must have put him in check lol. But back when he was making Friday, Next Friday, Friday After Next and all that, I think he was faaaar from faithful lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Ice Cube seems to be more of a family man person to me now. I mean who's to say a "gangster" couldn't love his wife? Besides even back in the day Cube wasn't truly truly out there like that. He was somewhat of a street dude, but he won't selling dope and shit. NWA's true gangster was this man

s3.amazonaws.com/.../Eazy-E-300x300.jpg

R. I. P

What Girls Said 1

• "Code" and "honor" mean a hell of a lot more in gangland than they do in most leafy suburbs. That's all I'll say, there.

My family and my life are full of men who are hard as shit, and perfectly true to their word.
    My daddy, my husband, my brothers... tough as nails, all of 'em. The toughest thing about ALL of 'em is their integrity.

What Guys Said 4

• i wouldn't know if he had been unfaithful to his wife or not but his image and who he is dictates how he acts in public. he probable acts differently in real life to the people he really know and cares about. all the worlds a stage we are merely players. in short i think he plays the part of a gangsta but in real life he is a caring and living husband and father who respects his friends and family

• I think he is just a good actor. In movies and playing gangsta. He is a ninja with an attitude so that I can see lol.

• probably he is old school where it the right thing to do to stay faithful

• Lmaoo no Schmidt fukd his daughter! O shit! Schmidt fukd his daughter! Ha!