Girls, What do girls my age (age: 20) think of marriage and staying married till death?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a teeny bit younger than you (19, but 20 in a few months), and I personally don't think too much of marriage. I mean, after all, it is just expensive paper, you can have the same relationship and love for each other without getting married. Lots of people do and it works out for them. That being said, there's something about the idea of getting married that I love. I would really like to be married, even though I logically know it doesn't really change much. I'd love to stay with the one person for the rest of my life too, as long as we made each other happy.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 21- I think marriage isn't suited for everyone, it can be a great thing, but also the worst thing to some people. Ideally I would like to get married ONCE but that isn't anytime soon.

• That's what I hope for.

• Im 20 and can't wait to marry!! Im soooo impatient

• I'm excited to get married. Not right now because I want to get my life together and make sure I'm ready to commit to someone as well as provide for them. But I hope I get married and I do want it to last for the rest of my life time. I'm not a fan of divorce and breaking up families. I intend on making things work and I want a spouse who will do the same.

• I like the idea of staying with the same person untill I die. But i also dont wanna be with someone abusive or something for the rest of my life.

• 22 here

i hope i find that one day lol