Girls, what would you do if your husband slept in the same bed as another woman?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/marriage-weddings/q1846490-my-wife-is-jealous

i saw this cringey post and wondered what would you do in the position of this guy's wife. would u slap him or kick him out?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• IDGAF as long as it's ONLY sleeping.

What Girls Said 6

• The sleeping in the bed part is waaaay overboard. I'd leave him

• Um as long as I knew what was going on (hiding it seems shady), I'd have no problem. My Husband could sleep in the same bed with whoever he wants, he knows himself and I trust his judgement :D

• I would protect my marriage ur best friend apparently trying to steal u from me I won't let b**chs win, so I'll leave the house and will come back when u stop
    "Don't leave a woman u need for a woman u want"

• I wrote him this. But he could sleep for once or two not everytime

• Get separated until my emotions are under control and I can think logically.

So then I will make the final decision.

• LEAVE HIM !!!

• I would ask him to stop and if he still does that I would leave. Just put the situation on yourself, what if your wife sleeps in same bed with her male friend and that too whom she had sex with.