At what age r u going to marry?

At what age r u going to marry.

I have seen here a lot of guys and a lot of girls just want sex without any relationship how friends with benefits is working. The time come when they post here about them that there age is like 30 and they don't know they can get a girl to marry or they get any guy. Is life is all about sex for them

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Who knows? I can't predict my own future. Maybe never. Hopefully someday. Not anytime soon though, that's for damn sure.

• lol i have no freaking clue. i always thought 25 would be nice, but that means i have about 4 years, and that just doesn't seem possible haha. oh well =]
    I'm fine with waiting.

• People want sex before they marry then they think about marriage first they want to live there life with a lot of joy n a lot of sex then somewhere they think about responsibility.

• Hopefully between 23-25. I dont mind earlier than that I guess. But I'll be 21 soon

• I don't know but I would like to get married before 26, like 24-25 but I think it's hard since I don't have a boyfriend yet lol

• I dunno. 27-30 I guess. I don't want to waste my 20's being tied down to someone.

• I'm not planning to marry before I'm 30 lol I need my freedom until then ~~~

• Same with u want fun in life don't want to take responsibility before 30

• Agreed, I'm fine with a relationship but then marriage is one step further and I really wanna make sure I'm secure in life and secure with my partner choice

• It's your choice

• Never. Nobody will ever ask me.

• Probably never

• umm maybe one day

• Only time will tell

• When I will be 28.

• How about nevaaa? XD

• I got married at age 23. We split when we were 34. I most likely won't get married ever again. I don't really believe that whole "one person forever" thing.

• What is the reason for splitting up? That's fine if you don't want to in don't know why you culture is like this

• @Star_Lord whom are u asking to

• Oh hi @asker, I am asking to Kris85

• Never. ...

• I dunno, just whenever it happens

• I have no idea

• 20, if God wills.

• I'm hoping sooner rather than later.

What Guys Said 21

• Most likely not going to marry. My mind is too far gone. It's okay though, there are plenty of means to enjoy life without marriage, if in fact marriage adds any value to begin with (most marriages fail, and women initiate most divorces and have more to gain from the aftermath).

• It's fail in your country

• There was a period in time when America found the perfect balance between conservative values and progressive liberalism. It might not have been perfect for everyone, but marriage worked and families thrived. (1900's-1999).

• Okay thanks

• Never! Why would I put myself in that trap and expose myself to that marraige rubbish.

• You should ask your mom and dad why they give u birth ask them about the marriage thing

• Women in the uSA want power at all cost if they have to walk over a man they will

• @Iron_Man women have power everywhere but the thing is its USA women r women

• I am not going to get married. I have decided to stay single till death.

• Oh yeah being single is nice be this way sometime I also think this way

• Realistically i won't.

• By 25 would be nice but if it happens sooner or later I'm fine with waiting.

• I'm not considering marriage at this point. No clue if it will ever happen, but it won't occur anytime soon.

• Hopefully never unless the laws change to the better. I'm not willing to put myself at that much of a risk over a piece of paper. What's wrong with relationships that don't have Uncle Sam involved?

• In 5 years, 4 months, 4 days at 4:30pm when I turn 29 years of age

• when I am ready for it, currently being 21 I need more time to establish my self

• That's a cool idea

• what do you belieeve is the ideal age to marry?

• 27 to 30 is a great because before you have to do a lot of fun if you marry at smaller age you get trap. So live your life with full joy first. Over 30 I would feel older I want to live with ma son and a daughter want to fun with them too is a great idea responsibility is a great thing I which patents have to help them to become great

• I'm going to be alone, I don't see myself getting married

• About 24-26.

• When I finish college, have a house of my own, have enough money to support a family and find love, I'm getting married at that point. Hopefully it will happen between 27-32.

• Babe sorry I already give MHO REALLY A nice answer u gave me well done

• I won't be getting married its to late now

• Yeah it's late now but do u have any girlfriend or do u have any kid because I have seen in your western culture that people have kik without any marriage

• I work alone no girls on the job

• Oh what happen when you were at 21

• God knows. I am still single at the 24 age.

• i was 20 and she was 18. and before you think we did because of kids that wasn't it. we both felt the other was the one they wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. and that was over 20 years ago and i still wouldn't change a thing.

• I don't understand

• sorry i miss read your question i thought you asked at what age did you marry, not at what age will you marry

• When I run out of my looks, get fat and old lol

• Ideally, like 40. Probably never.

• When I'm 30

• I don't plan to :)

• I hope I never marry :)

• Probably never. I'm single and I'm fully focused on career. Even if everything goes as per my wishes not any time soon. Maybe around 30 if everything goes as I wish.