My boyfriend's and my future

Ok, I live in Athens GA. My boyfriend and I have been together a year and a half. Next year we are living next door in houses. I know that he is only planning on staying in his house 1 year ( the term of his lease). Mine is also one year. Today he started talking about his plans for the future. He told me he wants to buy a house, open up some franchises and then maybe think about a family. He never said he wanted me in this picture though, it was just his plans for the future. I did not ask him his plans either this was all just him talking to me.

My question is this, should I be worried that this plan doesn't include me? I mean he never said I want to get a house and us live in it. It was I want to buy a house. I want to open franchises and I want to start a family later on. If he does all this, he would be leaving Athens GA, and moving to Forsythe. The reason why I am soo wierded out by this is if he decides to move, then if I want to go too, I would need notice to save money. I don't know. I am probably over analyzing the whole situation but I do want to marry this man. I am 21 and he is 22. I don't want marriage now but I wouldn't mind in about 4-5 years. SO help!! should I relax? or do I need to talk to him I don't know.. Any help would be appreciated.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• CHILL OUT!!! A guy typicaly would not talk to a girlfriend about those kind of things if he was planning on it with someone else or without you. You have to remember that guys are not as specific in talking about things as we are. If you keep nit picking everything he says it's never going to work out anyway.