How do you handle a momma's boy?

I married a momma's boy, I knew he was a momma's boy when we first got together but since we got married his relationship with his mom is taking it's toll on our marriage. She is taking advantage of us, using us as a taxi, using our food stamps even though we have two kids, even coming to out house DAILY to shower... I've told him that it bothers me, but he got pissed and started defending her... I feel isolated and lonely but I don't want to pull the bitch card just yet and make him choose, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you make him choose, you will lose, so instead consider a different approach such as moving.

Most Helpful Girl

• At the end of the day he's going to be loyal and respectful to his mum. It's tough because you'd hope that now that he's married he would put your feelings ahead and especially because you're a family, you're not just a girl he's seeing. You can't make him choose but you have to come to a middle with him, tell him that maybe his mum can come over less- certain days a week so your family can have family time

What Guys Said 3

• You need to take action right away. Start saving your urine in a flask or small bottle and slipping it into her soups and drinks. Also, save your stools in a container and stir it into some chocolate cake batter. Cook and frost it, then serve her portions whenever she comes by. Next, invite her to dinner and with her son looking on, estimate the amount of your urine and feces she's consumed over the given period. Make it clear to her that this is only the tip of the iceberg, and if she doesn't back-off and give you two a wide birth you'll escalate your sabotage accordingly.

• Since you're obviously not interested in taking the proper corrective measures, would you like me to call the waaaaaaambulance?

• Such men can be very annoying, I can understand what you say. It's not easy handling such men.

• I stopped reading at food stamps...

What Girls Said 2

• Confront her. Take her aside one day and give her a good talking to. Explain that your children have to come first and you can't have her taking food from their mouth. Also that is she is a grown woman and needs to become more reliant on herself instead of her son who has a family to look after. Advise her that while you welcome her company it is your house and its about time to get her own bathroom facilities sorted. Be firm.

• I don't. I stay away from them.