Guys, do you ever dream of how you're bride is going to look on your wedding day?

Do you ever contemplate seeing her in a white dress, or lifting her veil?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, I dream more about what she's going to look like when I take that dress off on the wedding night...

What Guys Said 9

• No. I don't. I have never wanted to really get married. Marriage is a ridiculous concept for a serial monogamist species.

• No, I don't get any such dreams, I never get marriage related dreams.

• No I didn't , I always knew she would be gorgeous. I took it on faith and wasn't disappointed

• no, the wife and i went to the court house and got married we didn't have the money for a wedding the only thing that mattered to us was we were together. to us we didn't need the fairy tail wedding when it doesn't really have any barring on if our marriage would last.
    but if thats what makes the both of you happy on your special day thats all that matters.

• Even when I was open-minded about marriage, no I didn't.

• Lol. Woman smh. Hahaha

• Not once. Getting married really isn't a high priority for me.

• I'm not going to have a wedding day. Fuck that shit. Nobody owns me (except the selective service).

• No, I'm more concerned with how her behavior will be after the wedding.