Is it ok to cry in front of my husband?

Me and my husband have been married for a week were on our first honeymoon. I love him to death. I was watching a show on YouTube last night it there was this one part where this guy had sex with a girl the guy reminded me of my husband. He looked almost like him. Every time I watch it it makes me feel sad. I don't know why. I feel bad about it. It sounds silly but I can't help it. Me and him are getting ready to go to bed. Is it ok to cry in front of him? Why do I feel so bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your biggest fear is that your husband will cheat on you. I think you should voice your concerns to your husband.
    Let it out and cry.
    Let him know why the video is hitting home for you.
    He is your husband , he will see you through every possible emotion throughout your marriage.
    It's ok to cry in front of him.
    There will be a time where he will do the same in front of you.
    It's okay.
    You both are human and not robots.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's what your husband is there for.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're probably just really emotional in general... you just got married last week... lots going on. But it's more than ok to cry in front of people... especially your husband.

• It's ok to cry in front of him, but the reason is quite odd

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, of course it's fine to cry in front of your husband, I am sure he will not mind at all, but then he will ask you the reason, so do tell him your reason honestly.

• I don't think he would mind you crying other than your reasons for wanting to.

• If you can't cry with someone you love, the relationship will suffer, and you will probably develop mental illness. Crying is honest healing.

• Just imagine him confessing to you that he has a twin, would that make you feel better?

You can cry infront of him, that's apart of the joy in a good relationship.

• Uh oh! Are you ovulating by chance? ?

• emotional things..