My ex boyfriend is getting married, but I still love him?

My ex boyfriend of 6 years broke up with me 4 months ago. He immediately got a new girlfriend and claimed he loved her. Despite that, he cheated on her twice and now, in just 4 months of knowing each other, they're getting married. When he told me, he didn't seem happy at all. He seemed like a different person. I still love him and don't know whether to say something or not..

Most Helpful Girl

• You Both have had Quite a long few years of His and Her History, @Priscillapriscilla3 and with this being Said, Lord knows Now... What the heck is going through his Head.
    He has already talked you of probably the Biggest Mistake of his life, and with a sad puppy dog face, that perhaps he was hoping you would pick apart like that on a bone, Yes, go ahead and contact him ASAP and have along talk with him.
    You won't go barking up a tree with thee. I believe he is still in love with you as well, and the newbie, as fast as he got into the Relationship, is someone whom was just a Rebound with this Hound.
    Tell him how you feel, let him know your Honest Jane reaction to everything and still a Chance... For a new Romance but Hurry... You don't want to see him make another boner like the one you Both may have made when you broke up and didn't talk sooner in just Went wrong.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for your own Vote of Confidence, and even with the cheating, he probably was lost, trying still to find, like the New, another.. YOU. xxoo

• No, thank you! I called him, and told him how I felt. Half of him is doubting it and appreciated me telling him the truth but the other half wants to go through with it. He told me he will always have a love for me that won't compare to others, then asked me if none of the circumstances had happened, if I would marry him once I graduated high school? I told him what I thought but don't know if he'll go through with it or not. Hopefully he just realizes that I'll always be the one person who will love him the most

• Oh, so very welcome, sweetie, and just leave this in God's hands. xxoo

What Guys Said 4

• Well if he cheated on this new girl friend that he claims to love, won't he cheat on you too? Love is a choice so you are choosing to love him. You can choose to love him as a friend or as a lover. Is it worth having the romantic love for him?

• lol guys do dumb things when there sad and anger he doesn't love her, you spent 6 years together that's a memory he will never forget, you need to talk to him alone and tell him the truth and make him tell you the truth also

• Don't start what you cannot finish. You should respect the fact that he is getting married to another person unless you want him to change his mind. Go and look for your own and settle now.

• Sounds like someone's going to be a daddy

What Girls Said 5

• He's cheated on her and now he's marrying her? Girl consider yourself lucky! It sounds like you got away from a kinda crappy dude. I feel sorry for the girl he's marrying! You're so young, trust me you'll find someone better who doesn't cheat on someone and then marry them.

• He's a cheater. Is that really a quality you look forward towards a bf?

• I believe that love has to be mutually there. So I'd stay away from him. And He already cheated on her!!! If he can't control himself then why be with him?

• He's a complete cheater

• Sounds like a cheat on a rebound, you're better off without.