Shall I tell her to get lost? or wait till I get married to my fiance?

basically i broke up with my girlfriend 6 weeks ago and somehow i am complete over her. I dont even miss her eventhough i loved her like mad but she never deserved anything. She kind of cheated on me and never loved me i guess. So now she wants to come back together with me at the same time she is dating some other guy. I know someone since 3years. we were about to get married but due to some issues we couldnt marry so i landed up dating that other girl (my ex) so now all these issues we had are solved and i am sooo happy to be back with her like i can't even wait till marriage. I can't even think of someone else. My question is my ex is trying her best to get back togehter she has no idea i have someone else. I dont want to tell my ex to move on or get lost. i really wanna punish her the way she played with my feelings. I want to wait untill my marriage and then call her and say i am married so she can f*** off. at the moment we have contacts but i haven't told her anything... what do you guys think? shall i tell her now or wait till marriage?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just ignore her without even telling her anything?

The best revenge is to be happy and enjoy your life. ... not even give her any type of attention, consideration or importance... Being ignored is awful as it is, but then finding out on your own that they're getting married and are truly happy! that's even worse! so I would just completely avoid her 100%! If she finds out on her own, well great!

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell that cheating slut to go fuck herself!!! And marry this girl you always wanted to marry and life your life!!! :-)

Don't let that bitch mess up your fixed relationship... Just tell your ex that you are done with her... Go no contact.. With her and ignore the F out of her...
    She will go mad... Anyways..

What Girls Said 2

• Congratulations! But to the advice: Your ex doesn't need to be in the Now with you and your woman. Just delete your ex and all trace of her. Don't give the time of day and make sure that your fiancee has 120% attention from you. Focus on your wedding, be happy, be confident and move on. Ex = X which = deleted from current memories. :) Good luck.

• I think you should ignore your ex. Don't play her, what If your fiance found out you were still in contact it will only cause issues.

What Guys Said 1

• I would just let go of her, but if you want to keep reliving the memory and want her to keep on winning because you want revenge, then go for it.