Tell me is your mom n dad are still together n it's been how many years they are with each other?

So I am from India as we don't have divorced. Some do but most don't. I have Hear that in western countries like amrica or Canada bratain or other western have a lot of divorce. So tell me how long your Mon n dad are with each other. Mine is like 27 year that they are still together

0|0
29|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in the US, and my parents are divorced. They were married for 16 years and dated for 17.

1|1
    0|0
    • I know I amrica it happen. Divorce is happen

• Yes, it is quite common in America. It was really for the best with my parents, and they get along, so it was never any emotional strain on me as a child, and they're happier.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 28

• mine have been married for almost 24, and still CRAZY in love. #goals <3

1|1
    0|0
  • My mother and father married very young, and they were still together right up until my father died a few months ago. They had a long and happy marriage :)

0|1
    0|0
  • My parents were with each other since my mother was 16. They were together over 18 years and married in 2007. Well, my parents will officially be divorced as of March 3rd this year. So, together for almost 30 years and married for 9.

0|1
    0|0
  • Over 35 years, I think

0|1
    0|0
  • My parents have been divorced since I was 3-4 years old.

0|1
    0|0
  • They'll be married 26 years this year.

0|1
    0|0
  • My parents have been married for 43 years!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, they aren't divorced, they have been married for 19 years❤

0|1
    0|0
  • My parents have been married for about 30 to 31 years. Lol they are both 59 and got married when they were 29/30.

0|1
    0|0
    • To be honest when I was younger I used to wish they would just get divorced and make my life simpler. The fact that they are still together now is mostly because people in my parents generation do not get divorced very often but that is changing now for sure.

• Great really amazing

• Yes.
    And they've been together for 23 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • For about 23 years and counting.

0|1
    0|0
  • My parents will be celebrating 34 years next month.

0|1
    0|0
    • They dated for 2 years prior and waited 5 years after my parents got married. I grew up with my Husband... we grew up on the same block & got together at 16 & 18 and got married at 20 & 22. Together for 13years now and married for almost 9. He is the love of my life. Our whole wedding party was off our block. I am very very lucky

• Yes your lucky I can see here on this site how people getting divorce.

• My parents dated for three years had me and my sister, then got married.
    They're still together tho. (Been for almost 18 years soon)

0|1
    0|0
  • Many years.. I can't even count.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine divorced when i was 8 years old, they had been married for 7 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • They've been together for 23 years. Married for 18 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • My parents are still together.

0|1
    0|0
  • They have been together for 21 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • They were together for 7 years before they had me. Then they had me and got divorced.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thye are still together (married) for 33 years, but I wished they were divorced, many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Together 15 years

0|1
    0|0
  • yes after 19 years. Im sure that they are going to stay together until they old and keep fighting every day until then (their opinions are often opposite

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents were married when I was 5. They were married for 17 years before divorcing.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents divorced when I was 10 because my dad decided to be a whore. :U

0|0
    0|0
  • Still married
    28 years

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents never married but they have been dating 30+ years.

😅

0|0
    0|0
  • nope... they dated for 18 years and 2 years after I came along nothing but problems

0|0
    0|0
  • 24 years and still together

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• 44 years I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they are still together. It's been 35 years and a few months and they are still together.

0|0
    0|0
  • 33 years and counting

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm from America and my parents have been married 21 years

0|1
    0|0
  • My dad died but they had been marries for more then 40 years

0|1
    0|0
  • They've been married 25+ plus years if I remember right, still as embarrassing and affectionate as they were 22 years ago when I was born lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell, I didn't even meet my dad until last year. 17 years without a dad is a long time, especially when that's all you yearn for when you're a kid. They're still not together.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents were never married, they started a relationship when my mom was pregnant with me. They lasted about 8 years, but were good friends and raised me together for another 3 years

0|0
    0|0
  • They've been divorced for almost 13 years now.

0|0
    0|0
  • my parents got married in 1968, still together

0|0
    0|0