What ethnicity would you want your Spouse to be?

White

What ethnicity would you want your Spouse to be?

Hispanic

Indian

Asian

Black

Middle Eastern

Persian

Mixed

• White
    42% (28)31% (16)37% (44)Vote
  • Indian
    5% (3)4% (2)4% (5)Vote
  • Asian
    12% (8)19% (10)15% (18)Vote
  • Black
    14% (9)12% (6)13% (15)Vote
  • Middle Eastern
    9% (6)8% (4)8% (10)Vote
  • Persian
    5% (3)13% (7)8% (10)Vote
  • Hispanic
    13% (9)13% (7)15% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
@toadette @BuchitaBuchys @mooky06 @Theoryofavarice @karahiri @rgb008 @BelleGirl21 @musicbrain5 @LovesTVDx @Deft_maiden @llorando @ScruffynateAK @ConsultantIsBack @fondue @vishna @nert73 @madhatters4 @I_am_repulsive @Stefan1738 @TheAngryBanana @Tomsta @Mustachekitteh @fauchelevent @BlueSJ @nert73 @meatballs21 @redthread @mr90skid @RedRobin @pavlove@apple24 @DodgersGM @NerdInDenial @shortandsweet24@bumblesuperbee@tony72722@Polocrew
@bumblesuperbee @tony72722 @Polocrew

0|0
32|33

Most Helpful Girl

• THe Middle Eastern doesn't really look Middle Eastern though, she looks more Desi/ South Asian.
    Anyways, my preference has always been Middle Eastern, but it's Mostly Mediterranean type that I like, so I wouldn't say No to Hot tanned southern European.

6|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care. I don't have an ethnicity or race in my mind that I think I want my partner to be... And I'm really sincere about this answer and speaking my mind, I'm not just saying that to be politically correct or socially acceptable. I can see beauty, averageness and ugliness in all ethnicities and/or races... Of course there are some ethnicities that I luckily to find more attractiveness in them (as a percentage) but that doesn't mean I would prefer them over anyone, because to say that I prefer X over Y, it would mean that I have met every X girl and every Y girl and suddenly decided that every single X girl is more attractive and have a nicer personality than every single Y girl, which would be insane.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 31

• OMG did you not know that middle eastern includes Iranian/Persian? No point in adding Persian.

And the pictures were not necessary here, cause this makes people decide from the picture, not from their real life desire which is what you'd want from a survey like this.

1|0
    0|0
  • preferably middle eastern [just easier for the family] but I'm open to anyone really.

0|1
    0|1
  • Where's the "I don't care" option. I want someone who sees me eye to eye and treats me good. I have no color/ethnic preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Race doesn't matter to me at all. Culture is a different story.

2|1
    0|0
  • I really don't care. Out of those girls, I like the mixed girl and the Indian girl best :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its interesting that middle eastern men were the second most popular to white men - I thought hispanic or persian would win out instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey, you could've used me as an example for middle easterns since that not how we look xD
    And I've always been a 'fan' of Asian guys! :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't particularly care, but I'm not very into blonds.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well my husband is white, so I voted white lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Indian or Middle Eastern. The Middle Eastern pic looks Pakistani though? Is she?

2|0
    0|0
  • My husband is not an option on this question. Although, I do not care about race, I chose someone that tans well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um white..

0|1
    1|0
  • White.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer dying alone 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference but he must be agnostic, liberal and not run-of-the-mill.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my boyfriend is Portuguese. So that's what I will go with since that's his ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely do not care one bit

0|0
    0|0
  • I donut want a spouse.

0|0
    0|0
  • white, hispanic or a mix of both.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm middle eastern and I can promise you that we don't look like that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dem Asian men, don't know why

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't mind
    Guy I have a date with Monday is mixed race, white/ black.
    I have no preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really mind :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle eastern guy, bonus if he speaks a little bit of my language.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why you didn't made an option about girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • A decent human male. No preference really, as long as we got along.

0|0
    0|0
  • The black girl is gorgeous😍 The Indian girl is too😍 The rest are ok... The middle eastern girl was the least attractive. U could have found someone better.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 32

• Don't care as long as we have a connection and we love each other.
    The whole palette of humanity is beautiful.

5|0
    0|0
  • Black or bust!

1|2
    0|0
  • I've dated mainly Latina (Hispanic) and White girls man! Love them but I realllyyy love Latinas. Thus, chances are I will definitely be marrying a Hispanic woman. I'm currently seeing a Mexicana too, that has a very similar body of the white girl in your pic strangely enough! Latinas are just, everything. <3 Sexy everything, and very great wife material based on their cultural values/upbringing.

0|1
    1|0
    • Note: the only real reason i haven't dated other ethnicities is simply due to demographics--haven't really met a lot of middle eastern women where I've lived tbh!

• She happens to be Caucasian , mainly because there was a majority of Caucasian girls at my university.
    But any origin is OK in my opinion.

www.trademarkia.com/.../...human-race-85194051.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoided this question for a reason. I can't pick; it's like asking me to pick my favorite cuisine. I can't. I want all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't care about their ethnicity. i care about who they are

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always dated and have committed relationship with Caucasians, so I guess I'm sticking with Caucasians until the end

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian, Mixed, Black, White and Persian.

5|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. All my girlfriend have been white though not by design just by circumstance I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ethnicity... not again :(

White, Black and Mixed (which is not on the poll) are not ethnic groups.

0|0
    0|0
    • OH and if you want to go by race... White is a race, but that persian girl looks white to me. The hispanic culture has white and black people in it.

• A race question that isn't bias or bs? Things have changed around here lmao
    I don't care about race as long as we on the same level and I don't mean class

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is the most important thing in considering your partner, irrespective of the ethnicity. But the problem lies with cultural differences, if the couple can overcome this differences then all well and good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am attracted to most races. Middle eastern probably not so nuch

1|0
    0|0
  • Where's the mixed option? N also, the results on the pole... Makes me disappointed to be mixed with indian... I mean... I'm sexy right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care so long as we're in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are races

I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • My ideal ethnicity would be any of Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Persian or Indian.

If I pick a girl from these though, that Asian chick is freaking gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle eastern but middle eastern girls don't look like that 😑😑😑😑😑😑

1|0
    0|0
  • i really don´t care. i don´t like middle eastern so much though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I don't think anyone should.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are all fine to me. Wihich ever one has the same belives and ideas like mine and gets along with me pretty well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am surprised how many whites we got...

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter.. where is that option?

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of shallow to base who you want your wife to be lol A cheap banger would be a different story

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't a mixed option to vote for but that's definitely my vote! I prefer mixed definitely but it has to be the right blend... Beautiful of course too

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as i'm attracted to her and we click who cares

0|0
    0|0
  • Hispanic and Indian look hot

0|0
    0|0
  • middle eastern=indian=persian to me. I like middle eastern gals period

0|0
    0|0
  • Persians <3

0|0
    0|0
  • White or persian would be my preference, but It's not like a rule or anything- I should take what I can get! I know a few persian guys/girls and damn, some of them are nice, including the guys (no homo :P )

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys