Would you take the risk of marrying a white women? Do u trust her? Will she cheat on you?

People think white girls are more likely to cheat than asians?
I've read this on many sites. They also think white girls are more superficial and dumb. 80% of whtie women cheat on their white husband with black men. Wonder how white guys here feel about that?
Is it wrong to think a white girl will cheat on me with a black guy?
Look overseas is the best option for me.
What do u think guys?

• Own
  • Overseas

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn I'm Saudi but I realized that white men talking shit against white woman!!! And keep saying Asian are best!!!
    Well my dad 2nd wife is Asian and she cheated on him sexually many times!
    So No overseas is not guarantee. What the point marrying outside and bring a white daughter who white men will avoid her for thinking she is Cheater! Solve ur own race problem first, there's a lot of white virgins who feel unlucky to be judged!

• I said I'm Saudi I don't want u to think I'm white girl, I've no Benefit from defend 😊 glad I raised in Saudi it's so much easier to get married her since White woman are rare here then she is the luckiest she get proposed like 40 times but Asian & Arabian race are rarely to get proposed..
      I don't like that Saudis are racist against races too

Most Helpful Guy

• A white woman is human too, she has feelings just like any other woman, she longs for love, and knows the truth. There are good white women out there and there are bad white women out there, just like there are good black women out there and bad black women too. I advice you study your partner and know who she is, her likes/dislikes. You have an assignment to discover the person you are interested in getting engaged to, no one has the magic eye to do this. But is not a matter of skin colour but a matter of personality.

What Girls Said 7

• 😐 Wtf? I wonder how the fuck people come up with such stupid things.

• "80% of whtie women cheat on their white husband with black men"

LMAO! Where did you get this stupid idea from? And Asians can cheat just as well as any other person. Cheating depends on the person, not the race. People of every color, every culture will cheat.

• You know what? You go right ahead and marry a woman from Asia. If that's what floats your boat then you do that.

As a white woman... I've been 100% faithful to my relationship and he's the only guy I'm interested in marrying so I couldn't give a shit what any other guy thinks about white women. I am exclusively interested in that one particular man's opinion of me. Not my race. And he seems to like me just fine so that's all I care about.

• 59% of women living in Thailand admitted to cheating on their husbands.

In India 40-55% of wives have an affair before they are 40.

39% of the Malaysian women have cheated on their husbands.

19% of women in Singapore are known to be unfaithful.

14% of married women in USA admitted to having an affair.

11% of married woman in Japan cheated on their husbands.

There is no correlation between cheating and race. There is not a culture on the planet where you can’t find infidelity.

• Your data seems wrong. Did you just make it up?

• Nope.

These were based on different surveys.

• I think... anyone would cheat on you. Regardless of race.

• Just the fact that you break people into categories and judge them all based on their race tells me that you're very close minded. Most of us judge an individual based on their own actions. Try that.

• I'm so glad I'm not into white guys, they're so crazy. Haha

What Guys Said 9

• WOAH where are you getting the stat that 80% of white women cheat on their white husband with black men please share the link to these stats cause i call bullshit. I think that it'll be fine if you marry a white woman because people thinking they cheat more and are more dumb is anecdotes and doesn't make it true from my experience I don't see much difference between them and other women.

• I did marry one, she didn't cheat.
    Before her I dated a few, one of these cheated.

I knew another one who cheated a lot.
    Not conclusive thus.

www.trademarkia.com/.../...human-race-85194051.jpg

• Yeah I trust white women, Not some of the shit monger ones I see online. But a lot on here are awesome, And the ones in real life are great (most of them)

• "80% of whtie women cheat on their white husband with black men."

Please provide a reputable citation for that "fact." I'm calling troll on this bullshit.

• Because it's my preference

• Hypergamy and solipsism is hardwired into all women and is only constrained by the culture the couple will live in.

It doesn't matter where they are from, marriage is a good or bad idea based on where you will live.

• You watch too much crappy porn.

• 80% ?
    Nope i would never believe that.

• Maybe a white woman from overseas or whose mother was over seas and raised her with different values might still be a good option. It depends on how she was raised. Family is not a priority to most people in the united states. Instead personal freedom and instant gratification are. These are huge problems when trying to find a partner in this country.