My girlfriend is married to another man?

I met her at a bar and we hit it off. we came back to my place and we had sex. after the sex, she showed her ring, and I panicked. but she admitted that she separated from her husband since he cheated on her numerous times. she said she loves me, but I don't know what to do. she is interested in me, and meeting single women my age (24) is difficult. what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait, how you get all the way through a fuck sesh without noticing a wedding band? Or, hell, even just feeling it, during?
    This story smells weird.

If she has really moved on from her marriage -- legal separation or no -- she won't be wearing that ring out to random bars. Nope. If this is a true story, this girl's got some issues to work through.

• she hid the ring in her purse

• yes she did

• I... um...
      I...
      WHAT?

Lol.

Uh... yeah. I dunno, man. This one's way out of my element. Fucking surreal.

But wait, let's come back to that other comment of yours. Meeting 24-yr-old single women is difficult? The what now again? You live in the middle of Mormonville, Utah?
      If you live in any major metro, yr area should be crawling with single ladies in their early to mid 20's. Of considerable quality.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds to me you already know the answer to that, but for some reason you're trying to get a general consensus. I am not understanding where she is labeled as slut. Is it because she's married? So her husband who actually fucked some one other than his wife, not once, but multiple times, is a what? Yalls not reading his shit right.

Fuck what everyone in here says. If you love her then continue loving her. Their marriage was over long before you came along. They're no longer fucking each other and you didn't mention she's sleeping around with different men either. You also said she loves you. What's holding you back? That she's married to an absent husband probably fucking another woman? Why would our opinions even matters if you love her? Challenges of finding a girlfriend isn't really an answer.

But if she loves you like she says she does and you feel the same way, then make it legit and have her prep those papers.

• I am not sure how long you two been doing this, but if she says she loves you from day one. Chic has serious issues and recommend you ending it before it gets crazy.

• She's your girlfriend, not some woman you're dating. You've already invested your time on her.

I didn't see it that she cheating. The husband has broken his vows. Devastated as she was she somehow managed to stay within that marriage to make things right. The husband; however, didn't cheat just one time, but multiple times (according to your story). How much hurt must she endure from him? I do not know how long you two have been together and playing devil's advocate in the matter.

Sure you're confused or feel like you were betrayed, but weigh also how you really feel about her. Is she worth the pursuit? Would you have you still preferred if she was legally divorced, not separated, before you two had dived into a relationship? I am unable to follow you, so follow me bro and I'll dive deeper into your situation and provide you some reasons why you should stay or not.

• Thanks! 😊

What Girls Said 8

• The wisest thing would be to tell her to divorce her husband before you can continue with this.

She said she loves you? Then she shouldn't actively put you in the position of being the other man. If she's in it for real with you, then she shouldn't have trouble with divorcing her husband.

• Well she says she is separated so I'd assume the marriage is basically over. But can you trust her? If you want a relationship with her this is murky waters, it's possible she is still married and just trying to get the husband back for cheating in which case she will just be using you.

• How is she your girlfriend after fucking one night? How does she love you after one night?

And honestly, you didn't know. She was sleazy for doing what she did if she isn't separated, but I would honestly not pursue anything else with her BECAUSE she did that.

• She's not the slut in this sistuation her husband is. He's sleeping around with multiple women and ruined his own marriage. The ball is in your court at this point. If you decide to date her then you really need to sit down and talk to her. But for her to say she loves you so fast is somthing you should question.

• She ok to cheat on husbands she will cheat on u now or later do u like to be next victim? never meet girl from bars again, meet girls from any educational or volunteer program Girls who love being good

• Um, maybe you will find your own answer, if you put yourself in her husband's shoes.

:\

• His husband wouldn't care because he has cheated on her and they are separated.

• Well they ain't loyal lol.

• What a slore! Leave her hoe ass before she gives you herpes.

• I would, but she loves me. and it's hard to meet single women

• Oh puhllleeeeasssse. She probably has a new strain of herpes concocting in her pussy. Ditch her.

• But how should he meet single women?

What Guys Said 9

• wait til she's single. she shouldn't be cheating on her husband if they are going to get divorced. the moral issues aside she si going to screw with her divorce settlement (custody of kids fi there are any, property, money) if the guy finds out she's cheating

• Well so what do you want to do? if she has already divorced/seperated from her husband then she is free to move on in her life, so are you interested in her or not?

• "she separated from her husband "

Isn't that clear?

• Your girlfriend? Sounds like a one night stand.

• Be careful that is all I can advise.

• She sho ukd have been upfront about it, she knew what she was doing. That to me is a breach of trust so I would F her while I looked to move on :) as I would never really trust her.

• Lol your girlfriend is a major sloot brah.

• Your girlfriend is a sloot.. I an warning you... Don't do it

• Well that was fast.