What colour underwear did you wear on your wedding day?

Just a bit of salon chat today got me curious to know what colour/ style did you (ladies) or your bride (guys) wear on your wedding day? if any were wore at all
I wore a white with blue trim gstring until about half an hour before left our reception when i changed into a black pearl gstring similar to these ones
what colour underwear did you wear on your wedding day?

If you haven't been married yet can you remember what you wore to your prom/school ball?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't totally recall but I remember going to one of the more exclusive department stores to get expensive brand underwear and socks when my school dance was on.

• Lol what did your date wear if you had one and got lucky?

• It was my girlfriend at the time and her older sister brought her lingerie shopping - She had a blue dress on so it was a very sexy blue matching set of underwear. It seemed so risqué at the time but I suppose looking back it was more cute than sexy.

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I wrapped a stained rag around my genitalia and stuffed 100 or so rubber bands in my butt crack.

• I do not believe she wore underwear.

• What underwear? Oh! Giggity-Giggity goo!

• Wow. Very sexy. he's a lucky guy

• Where nothing to prom black boxers to my brothers wedding and white boxers to my sisters wedding

What Girls Said 13

• well i ain't been married but I'm going #allwhiteeverything.

• Nice be sure to have a speacal hair style too something he hasn't seen. If he always sees you waxed go for something groomed perhaps or if you always have style change it up with a shape or perhaps a funky colour

• I'll wear no underwear.. If I ever get married of course XD

• i am getting married in June and im planing a lacy white pick-a-boo bra, white G-string panties and white fishnet stockings

• Those look like crotchless to me. Fun!

• Pretty much except those pearls sit right in the middle front too back in just the right places.#walkingorgasm

• I need to try them! Where can I get or what would I google?

• Search pearl gstring and click images and follow the page link most you can get online bridal shops and sex store will have them and some leading lingere companies also have them

• White, of course!

• I wasn't wearing any 😉

• ... Because I'm not married get your mind out of the gutter 😛

• Sorry. Just curious to know if white is still tge tradition for brides. It seems lots of brides aren't these days as for gurls at the most used to wear black esp the ones planning to get lucky paticulaly those going to have their first time

• Yeah white will always be traditional but yeah some girls have a taste for something different.

• Not married so I can't really say. :D

• I'm thinking about wearing red cause that's my boyfriends favorite color

• For me - a cute lace thong to prom jr year and no panties sr year.. my sis also didn't wear panties to her wedding.. only reason i know is because she was telling everyone lmao

• Who says I wore any?

(I'm not married nor have I ever been).

• I wore white ones.

• Wow, I never even thought of this! Lol Never even seen or heard of a pearl gstring. That looks and sounds so hot! did it make him happier to go through pearls? Wow girl I'm inspired here :) still a virgin, tell me more I wanna learn tips from you for my wedding day lol

• He did enjoy them i was super wet. I dont have that exact pair from my wedding day as the pearls eventually broke a few months later but i have bought other ones since

• Awesome :) so they enhance your physical experience too? I'll probably be wet as soon as I put them on :$

Will you please tell me where you bought them from? I'm in Canada.
      Thanks!

• by the way, I usually wear lacy panties, Brazilians mostly, when I wanna feel sexy.

• That is so cute! I've never seen underwear like that or even contemplated what type of underwear I would wear. Thank for giving me something to think about! Where did you find those adorable panties?

• The ones in the are autumn summers mine were similar but were made by bendon. Plenty of companies make them bridal shops stock them
      The pearls are a walking orgsasm i was literally dripping after about 10mins

• You seem like a cool ass chick

• Pm and we can chat anytime :)