Is this how you want your marriage to be?

This is only about the sexual aspect of marriage. This post is not about marriage being only about sex!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Who is this can I have her number?

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• i think the reality of marriage particularly once you have children is that you can't often be that spontaneous. if i walked into the kitchen and bent her over pulled down her pants and went at it my daughter would be there looking at us... i think you try to find spontaneity but accept that it often can't and won't happen

that said it doesn't mean that my sex life or the sex life of a married couple can't be excited, fun or fulfilling it just kind of changes. but i absolutely love the sex i have in my relationship

• No. I want my marriage to be in a small church with all of our friends and family! Then at a huge hall for the reception! Our honeymoon should be at the most romantic place in the world! Then, we have sex anywhere in our house, have at least two kids of both genders and have God bless us as we honor Him with our marriage!

• Have sex and that's it? That sounds kind of boring to be honest, don't get me wrong, doing it is simply part of the relationship, but I wouldn't want to if she didn't.

• This post is just about their sex life not including everything else.

• At any rate, just as long as they equally want to have sex together at the same times and places, I think it would all be fine. I have never really thought about it. It'll happen when it happens.

• Hell yea. I had that at one point but I let my ex mess that up for me. I still hurt for being so stupid.

• yes and i wish it was. but the first line is my life

• Do you have kids?

• no we dont have kids. we both agreed not to bring one into his fu** up world

• There's nothing wrong with that.

• Is it me, or was that only about the sexual aspect of marriage? Doesn't really appeal to very much. I mean don't take it the wrong way, sex is important, but hardly the most important thing in a marriage, and I can't base a marriage around sex.

• Yes, only about the sexual aspect of marriage.

• I am married and certainly we have had sex like is described but more often not just because it is more convenient, especially with kids but also when kids aren't an issue. it just works out that way because it is most convenient.

• Ideally, but life intervenes.

• Sounds like a great marriage before pregnancy.

• Lol I said the same thing. I heard once you have kids, your sex life goes down the drain.

• @REALisRARE True dat. "Lessen," no. "Hasten," maybe. :) Your libido doesn't change just because you had children. Your scheduling and opportunities change, though.

• @detlef exactly! Thank you = )

• that would be great

• I guess, but I also want kids, and most of that would be pretty difficult with kids.

• Naw, only thing that changes are the times of day. :)

• Yeah, that would be awesome

• Yes, definitely, that's how it was

• I never want marriage in my lifetime, so it doesn't matter.

• No. My sex drive isn't high enough. I can go twice a day at the absolute most, given that one is in the morning qnd the other at night. But even then i probably won't want it.

• We do so when we just married!

• Marriage is only about sex? Really

• No, this post is only about sex not all of the other things included in marriage.

• That's okay I should've emphasized that part but I wouldn't want to have a schedule for sex. I just want it to happen.

• Yep exactly

• That sounds awesome.

Regular sex at 9 PM would also be better than most marriages, however.

What Girls Said 11

• Well for one, that text is only sexual based lol, nothing more to it. So it's not really about marriage- I need me and my partner to be a team, to have sex of course and for it not to fade. I don't want to hear too tired, but I also will have a life and other things to do, they will be my priority and I will be there's the best thing is that they would be mine even if I don't see them for hours at a time.

• That sounds fucking amazing πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

• It sounds like that relationship does not have a very deep emotional connection. Yes, sex is a must in marriage. I want a marriage that includes randomly slow dancing at ten o clock at night in the kitchen, or getting up early to have coffee together before the other has to leave for work, or holding off on watching the newest episode of whatever show we are into so we can watch it togehther

• I'll be working so I don't think that will happen

• That'd be awesome.

• Ahaha yeah I hope mine is definitely like this

• yessss

• Well yeah, but that will only be possible if he has a penis girth reduction which he is adamantly opposed to.

• marriage is not just fucking day and night.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚The first years πŸ’

• Clearly this couple doesn't have children or jobs yet