If you are married, what age did you get married around? If not, what age would you plan on being married by?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm hoping to get married after I'm done college and have myself settled in a career I want.

What Guys Said 11

• I am not going to get married. Never.

• As soon as possible, ideally. Perhaps by the age of 24, no later. This is an especially pressing issue for me since I'm saving my virginity until then, and I do not want my first time to be in the 30s after my wife and I are well past our sexiest years.

• I got married at age 38. I would have gotten married a lot younger, but my girlfriend dumped me so that destroyed my 1990s.

• I got married at age 22. My wife was 18.

• I'd get married now if I could. But realistically around 22-24.

• Anytime from 30+ would be okay with me. 20s are for enjoying yourself and doing things you'll regret but laugh at.

At 30 I should have years behind me of already working, met someone, mature enough to not lust over anyone, and hopefully a nice house and car.

• I got married on the eve of my 19th birthday :)

• Don't see myself getting married

• unless its common law marriage I won't agree

• My fiancĂ©e and I are set for November 2016. So I'll be 30 then.

• Never

What Girls Said 15

• I got married at 17. I know that's really young, but we have an extremely healthy relationship and are very happy still to this day. So I see no problem with it.

• That's great. I'm 21. Not married. But would love to married by 22-25.

• not married yet, but my man and i have talked about it and i will probably be around 30-31 when it actually happens.

my boyfriend and i have been together for over a year, and we've agreed to discuss it at the 2-year mark. until meeting him, i never had any desire to get married, but he's changed that... and, honestly, i'm glad that i waited.

• I was 20, he was 23.

• I married my BFF of 14 years July 11, 2015 after dating him for 3 years, I was 19 him 20.
    We were planning on getting married sooner (in college) or later (after college); we chose sooner! Which was mostly him, though it was really pretty mutual.
    Both our parents fully supported our decision even though it seems early to many of our generation. It's not like we weren't going to live together during college anyway, we just put a title to it.

• 26yrs 3mos 1day.

Yr use of "around" is... uh... interesting. LOL
    I mean, birthday and wedding day are THE two things we should not have to estimate!

• 25 would be perfect but I'm not in a rush lol. if it's later that's okay.

• I would like to be married by around 28-30 or so. The max age is 35.

• i dont have an age in mind.. I just wanna finish my university studies and travel alone at least once, after I do that, then yeah, i could start thinking about marriage :P

• The proposals are coming, so it might happen within two years.

So when I turn 20.

Or around 20-23.

• We were 20 & 22 and had been dating for 4 years prior.

• Anytime after im 26 is an ok time to get married

• I was 21 and he was 24.

• I married when i was 18. My boyfriend was 24. Im 20 now and still married

• I want to be married by 25. I'm 22. I've been engaged 2 times but they both turned out to be butt holes, so hopefully I'll meet my future husband this year!

• I have no interest in getting married...