Do you like going to weddings?

I don't like it very much. You can't turn up casual you have to put something fancy on and do your hair, plus you have to make awkward encounters with your distant relatives because you're all sat around big tables eating food.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes yes, mostly no.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love a good wedding. I had an amazing time at my friends wedding with some 400 guests. The food was amazing, the music was extremely danceable, I got to catch up with good friends I hadn't seen in like five to ten years, and yes, we had to dress up and I loved that too. There are just so few times in life these days where you get to see people looking really good, and a wedding is one of them. I'm not a big fan of the super casual weddings where the dress code is jeans and a tee.

• Fair enough I suppose some people like getting dressed up for special occasions

What Guys Said 1

• i fuckin love weddings. open bar, free food, and everyones getting wasted its great

What Girls Said 4

• I love going to weddings! Getting dressed up, seeing true love, eating great food, OPEN BAR.. :) What's not to like? Unless you don't know or like anyone who's there haha.

• No I hate weddings, they a re boring as bat shit, plus all the forced merriment is rather disturbing

• I love weddings.

• I like them I think their fun